Sign in to follow this  
Lythium

Vo/spa

hi sry for posting this is no sence, but i kinda lended my hero plate to Vo/Spa, when u see this topic tell me somthing. i cant remnber ur right name on forums :X. Alright user. or if any1 has hes contact i would appreciatte

Edited by Lythium

any1 good friend of Vo/Spa? or has access to his acc..? i am looking for 1 month for him but still couldnt talk to him :X.. he has my hero plate W that i loaned him and i kinda need it now :X i woulda realy appreciatte any help. thanks guys. pm me here or in server AndreaPoop or Alright. and sry gms to make this treath, but need try all ways to contact him o.0

Edited by Lythium

any1 good friend of Vo/Spa? or has access to his acc..? i am looking for 1 month for him but still couldnt talk to him :X.. he has my hero plate W that i loaned him and i kinda need it now :X i woulda realy appreciatte any help. thanks guys. pm me here or in server AndreaPoop or Alright. and sry gms to make this treath, but need try all ways to contact him o.0

sounds to me like you got owned, sry pal, you should never lend hero items unless you are shure you can get them back anytime.

nah, i know him for long time. i just that i never got him on anymore, but he kinda loged 2 days ago i just dint got him ;S.dindt talked to him yet

He has been on 22nd and 23rd march, but generally his logs don't show much action during this whole spring. I cannot see chat logs, but my guess is that he has just logged to his char to chat with people and to check that everything is fine.

If you want to, I can help you by sending an email of asking him to contact you. Just pm me your email if thats what you want. For security reasons we cannot give his email address to you and obviously there is a chance that the email he gave us is not real. Hopefully though you will get your plate back, because according to rule 2. Sharing accounts and items of Helbreath Nemesis is at your own risk. In other words we won't return those to you, it's up to him to do so.

Sincerely,

Skyas

Hola!!!!!!!!!!! alright ! X`D

I will back ur hero plate, i dont have much time now to play but i will try for u :**

You are welcome Lyth! Thanks for VO/Spa, it's always nice to see players with such a great spirit! Now as the case is solved I'll lock the post. If there is still something, please contact each others or drop pm for me!

Yours,

Skyas