Sign in to follow this  
Schuco

Graphics / Connection Problem

Hi all.

i was playing hb for a lond and some time ago on old PC / other inet provider i had terrible problems with having mass laggs when mass fight / crusade / mass magic cast / even summon spawns . I was playing game w/o any lagg untill something written above happened. it always ends the same - useless drop of zem.

but later i changed pc / moved to other place with new conenction and was playing game without any problem for 3-4 years. I was playing sades without any problems with mass magic cast ect. I forgot the times when i couldnt come close to bridge at heldenian im not even talking about trying to block it. Everything was Ok !

And ... 2 days ago it started again with no reason , i didnt change anything at all. Crusade time going close to base i stand still watching pictures on my screen untill get dc after a minute of standing or some1 eks me. I didnt pay much attension on that , everything happends . but later i got easy killed on mage 2 times haveing 5+ emenys against me and now died to beholder spawn and it was insane because i was really far from it when they appeared and on my screen i run away , but later my hp started going down fast and picture on my screen rolled me far back and i died and got dc after that.

what caused a problem??? help plz

and again .. 1 vs 5 enemys made me dc right now .. wtf ...

they were just chasing me , made few casts and suddenly i stand at 1 place having long dc.

and even worst .. it srated DC me while changing 2 hb windows to transfer items...