Sign in to follow this  
silvergold

About Death Valley And Silent Woods

hi Gms,

this 2 map only have 231 only on map,

pls increase is for more amount monster on map for more hunt/lving

garden more monster that SW/DV event EF/RH also more than DV/SW ...

pls make more monster on this 2 map ty

easy for all player lvl/ hunttiin

dun just stay garden only

I think that short ago, or within the last update, they added more mobs to RH/EF. But well, I dont know how that worked.

As for DV/SW I think that the map geography makes it different. I see DV as a great place to maj, sometimes mobs gather a lot instead of not being enough. But what I see from SW is that sux. Or at least I didn't noticed the same efficency when lvling a war at DV compared to SW. I always had to run more, harder to find bigger mobs, harder access to some places. Maybe it just happened to me or not, but well, thats my experience and hence my opinion about DV/SW.

totally agree, i use to raid DV and there is ppl lvling there, the grass area is similar to garden, you can lvl both mage and warr in DV, but SW??? SUX no1 trains there.

totally agree, i use to raid DV and there is ppl lvling there, the grass area is similar to garden, you can lvl both mage and warr in DV, but SW??? SUX no1 trains there.

totally agree here

maybe just use same map in both places. Would make it easy and fair :)

Gms

must do somethings about it

SW less monster T.T run more than kill monster at SW

/DV

Thank you

Well but Clops ares from D2 is better than Clops elv. At Clops Elvs there are ares or elvine training while at Clops ares there are only ares training and you are safe there.

SG ares from D2 is closer to safe than SG elv, which has a stairs which can be blocked.

D1 ares is easier to box than D1 elv, Also you can block the road to D2 from D1 ars with 1 person.

Ogre Elv stairs can be boxed easily.

If you raid shop/wh elv you can escape easily to RML.

Cities are not mirrors, they have their own advantages.

We upgraded Gardens and RH/EF, i dont think we should make SW/DV better. They are a nice place already to hunt big mobs in a safe way when there is no raid days.

If we want the best mobs, the best drops and the best exp we should go to ML/IB and give we should give everyone more reasons to go to ML/IB to not make the server boring.