Sign in to follow this  
Kokkeli

New Building

Before i posted this idea to farjat`s "sleep" topic, but now i wanna post this idea here to get some comments =)

I was thinking about new building.. building for chargeable items. U dont buy items from the website. U buy only like "yellow balls" which u can use ingame to buy differend items in the new "shop".

So u can buy example 10 "balls" and later ingame think what to buy.. like a low stated armor or zems or sexchange pot or something nice =)

To rise ur sale, there would be events where u can win these "balls" which u can use in the shop.

After winning some balls ppl may buy more "balls" from web to get something nice =)) Also ppl may trade these .

I don't like this idea because, well I Mean come on. I think a donations page is certainly good enough. I think balls as another currency as well as buy even more items and a wider variety will just add confusion to new comers and imo it just takes away from the actual game. Please no.

I don't like this idea because, well I Mean come on. I think a donations page is certainly good enough. I think balls as another currency as well as buy even more items and a wider variety will just add confusion to new comers and imo it just takes away from the actual game. Please no.

i agree with u that chargeable items may scare new players.. but if the chargeable items r basic items.. like they r now.. they dont play so big part in this server.. mostly this suggestion was for how to rise number of donations.

good to see other opinions.. and now im little bit against this building idea :D but good suggestion anyway haha? :D

Edited by Kokkeli