Sign in to follow this  
Kat

Do You Dare To Bet?

Hey there. Since the worlds eyes on the 2010 world soccer cup this idea came to my mind. " HB Nemesis-Gambling ".

Heres the thing. Players will bet items on forum to who will win the world cup . Of course bets must be before the first 8 teams are eliminated. Example

Armors

hp/mp minimun bet of 28

dr/mr minimun bet of 35

pa/ma minimun bet of 12

No shields/No stones. Magin gems allowed.

Weapons: Any type but must be valuable like bbh+3/sharp/anc Gis/ bh/hammers and any rare.

Important*: Once a player post he/she bets cant get back hes word (post in this case). GMs will check posted bets once the world cup ends to give rewards to winners and get the ones who looses. :D

Winners can get like an upgrade (if you bet Ex mp28 berk you can get another mp28 berk or get 1 upgrade and get a mp35 berk) of the item he bet or get another item, but in case he/she looses, the item on bet will be lost and GMs will take it away from you, so you gotta be careful on what you beting and what team you trust it will win.

One post per player, one item per player. This is like Xmas event when everyone asked for any item in game, but this time theres something you gotta bet. If your a real fan of your teams country your gonna go for everything cuz at the end there can only be one winner, the 2010 World Cup Champion. This is what we live for right?

hard to organize....and i would not take part of the event...:P I'd loose an item n i dont have many lol.

hard to organize? i dont see it hard, its quite simple and easy. :huh:

Nah it would be a mess with the items and u mentioned some upgrade stuff? i would be able to upgrade an armour stat or recive the item from the other guy? u didn't explain well...

weird. just make yur own bets between the players. dont see a need for this. ive been making bets on zems & stones. :D