Sign in to follow this  
Parian

Problem With Hotlinking Spells

Why Helllo there :o)

Has been a while, eh? :P

Anyhow, on to the matter at hand, I have a problem with hotlinking spells using F2 and F3 and even F4 with the last spell used.

I know how to do it, by using spell then hold Ctrl+F2 or F3, but none of my F numbers seem to work ingame... I can't even open up the different pages using the other F#'s D:

Anyone know how to do help? :ph34r:

Many notebooks have the F# keys associated with the Fn key, in my mother's notebook you have to do Fn+Alt+F4 to log out for example, so probably you will have to hit Fn+ctrl+F2 to bind something in F2, check on system setup (or startup setup, usually hitting delete or some F# key at first screen, like F2), it is possible there is a "System Configuration" tab where you can set the function keys behavior, like choosing "multimedia key" first or "function key" first.

Multimedia Key first: Press multimedia key directly. For function keys press <Fn> + the requires function key>>>>>>>>>>>this is how you probably have it setted.

Function Key First: Press Function Key Directly. For multimedia key press <Fn> + the required multimedia key.

Note: Mutlimedia keys first option is active only in the operating system.

I hope you can solve it.

Are you playing on a Notebook or a desktop computer?

I'm using a desktop computer ;o

@Cilin: Didn't work for my desktop comp :s