Sign in to follow this  
Tritian

Angels Fps Problem :(

okay so..

i got suggestions from players in game to lower my device settings.. that didnt work..

i was told to disable it.. that wouldnt let me run hb.

When I disabled my graphics card (Intel 965 Express Family Chipset) and opened HB, I got an error message saying "This program requires directx 7.02a" or something similar. I opened dxdiag and noticed I have directx10 installed.. so I don't see the reasoning behind that error message.

Another suggestion was to turn off Direct 3D from dxdiag.

I went to display in dxdiag and say Direct 3D was enabled, but there is no option there that will let me disable it.

How can I turn it off?

Basically, the issue I have is well known, its that my fps gets reduced to 60 every time I run near buildings or someone with an angel is around me.

I have Windows Vista

My graphics card is intel 965 express family chipset

If anyone knows how to fix this issue and can give a detailed explanation, please do so.

It's really annoying to try fight back with someone when they easily outrun you :(

Thanks.

okay so..

i got suggestions from players in game to lower my device settings.. that didnt work..

When I disabled my graphics card (Intel 965 Express Family Chipset) and opened HB, I got an error message saying "This program requires directx 7.02a" or something similar. I opened dxdiag and noticed I have directx10 installed.. so I don't see the reasoning behind that error message.

I went to display in dxdiag and say Direct 3D was enabled, but there is no option there that will let me disable it.

How can I turn it off?

Basically, the issue I have is well known, its that my fps gets reduced to 60 every time I run near buildings or someone with an angel is around me.

I have Windows Vista

If anyone knows how to fix this issue and can give a detailed explanation, please do so.

It's really annoying to try fight back with someone when they easily outrun you :(

Thanks.

desactivating your graphic card DOES work, the only thing u have to do in order not to get that direct x7 thing is RESTART your computer.

another thing ive heard around that might help u with the angel problem is that you can change the angel sprite by anotherone (that looks like a bat) and in that way it doesnt lower your fps. i haven't tried this one, so i cant tell u much about it.

Edited by letrita

"Another suggestion was to turn off Direct 3D from dxdiag.

How can I turn it off?"

Try this..

IPB Image

okay so..

How can I turn it off?

I have Windows Vista

Thanks.

desactivating your graphic card DOES work, the only thing u have to do in order not to get that direct x7 thing is RESTART your computer.

another thing ive heard around that might help u with the angel problem is that you can change the angel sprite by anotherone (that looks like a bat) and in that way it doesnt lower your fps. i haven't tried this one, so i cant tell u much about it.

Thanks, I did that and it works, but the game like skips a bit.

And the sprites thing didn't work, plus isn't that against the rules?

"Another suggestion was to turn off Direct 3D from dxdiag.

How can I turn it off?"

Try this..

IPB Image

I dont have those tabs that let me disable. It just says enabled in text with no way of changing it.

it does skip, but trust me, you get used to it, and your fps are WAY higher..

and about those sprites... i think they are legal but you might want to send a ticket to check