Sign in to follow this  
Drizz

Magic Gems

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you could help me with a question on the creation of magic gems. The answer to this question will help me decide on whether or not to pursue my mining skill (which is already 75% from a long time ago).

My question being is the success on making a magic diamond the same as it was on the usa server. I ask this because when I played usa I made one on my second try.

Now I figure that it would be the same, however I see people on the forums offering nice items for magic gems which made me wonder if the success rate has been lowered making them rare and validating the really good items offered for them.

Thanks

Edited by Drizz

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you could help me with a question on the creation of magic gems. The answer to this question will help me decide on whether or not to pursue my mining skill (which is already 75% from a long time ago).

My question being is the success on making a magic diamond the same as it was on the usa server. I ask this because when I played usa I made one on my second try.

Now I figure that it would be the same, however I see people on the forums offering nice items for magic gems which made me wonder if the success rate has been lowered making them rare and validating the really good items offered for them.

Thanks

its all about luck, ive never failed a saphire/ruby magic diamond crafting myself.. but it is said that it is hard to get diamonds (im still getting cool diamond wares so far) so getting the diamonds being hard, might add difficulty to the hole process and in consequence raise its value.

i never played usa but making them is hard here.

hard to make nice % wares (thats luck i belive) and after they will dissapear with a fail..

i was sucess only twice from uncountable attepms . also luck .

The % is not just luck.

Take the AVG of the ingredients you are going to use (X + X + X + 100 / 4) (mstone is always 100%), multiply it by 0.8 and the result = your gem %. But only works from 50 to 80, from 80 to 100, yes, it is luck.

Anyway, 80- gems sucks i think..

Edited by vazkitoo