Sign in to follow this  
chupalupe

Recall

For you it seem to be only about EK and EK. Yeah, you are fh, so am I. Still, I think it would be alot more fun playing if recall had 5secs delay. After 30min fight, you get enemy in para and he just recall. What the *censored* does that have to do with "EKing skills(Kill noobs?)". Most of time you cant break that cast. You hit, he can cast. You use magic on him, you free para and he still can recall because of delay. With 5secs delay you could still escape with it, but not anymore recalling when you are boxed..

no offence guys but learn to *censored*ING EK

gms already changed no recall in farm, no recall in buildings,

now you want this

if someone is on a map that isnt enemy town he should be allowed to recall whenever he wants except obviously proc/abby

stop crying learn to play

thanks

I just want to prevent recalls from para / delay recalls.. Could be just 3s cooldown in recall.... If all dmg interrupted cast it would help this case, but it still wouldnt prevent delay recalls.

recall from para is frustrating but low dmg characters (like myself) have some use then, always is stunning dmg, rarely someone can recall if i hitting them.

and if everyone is fail then dont fear, get 100% fist and i promise u no one is recalling.

that problem should be solved in other ways.

ur head is filled with eks.

some other ppl want to hunt. they have to have a chance if they dont want to fight or pvp. its their choice.

If u hunt a lot and kill a lot and get blizz from invis or u just train and gang of raiders comes U SHOULDNT gift them ek.

they want to kill not you. they have to make it right way to get ek. its their problems