Sign in to follow this  
Vampyr

To People On The Abbadon Hunt

I have a lot of DM1's/MS10's/Light Protect/Fire Protection/Ogre Rings etc from the clearing of Abbadon.

If you were involved in the clearing of these maps, please contact either Vampiress/Vampyr and I will give you whatever you want or need.

Thanks.

They were fooded between the guys who i felt did the most work in clearing Abbadon. People who were there for a lot of the clearing.

Edited by Vampyr

Rlly? i was there the last 200 Mobs of abby, and all i heard was: hyentic takes drops, SnowyJoe takes drops, AceHigh take drops.. and no more than 2 more... thats weird, i must been watchin TV or something when u fooded the Stones..

Is the past now.. xD

Rlly? i was there the last 200 Mobs of abby, and all i heard was: hyentic takes drops, SnowyJoe takes drops, AceHigh take drops.. and no more than 2 more... thats weird, i must been watchin TV or something when u fooded the Stones..

Is the past now.. xD

I was on AceHigh the entire day. I fooded the stones yesterday amongst those in the guild who were there for majority of the clear in Infernia, Procella, Abbadon. I know a lot of people missed out, a lot of people missed out from the guild as well. It was a less than perfect situation, but after this whole fiasco i really could not give a dam. I just wanted the drops gone and done with.