Sign in to follow this  
Steelfoam

Does Every Body Part Have Individual Pa?

"Every piece of armory has its individual pa as physical damage can be done to 4 different parts of ur body (legs, head, berk, body)."

^Is that true?

Do different body parts have added damagefactors, like +50% dmg when hitting head, if the statement abowe is true?

DR, MR are not split like that according to

http://www.hbportal.net/charsim.htm

How about MA?

It is true that all the body parts takes damage separatedly and there are different percentage for the possibility to hit each part.

I know the percentage, but I dont know if its information that farjat wants to give to the public so I let him decide if he wants to publish them.

Just think about how armors strip, why does plate strip 1st even tho it has the most endurance? Theres a hint for u. =)

Edited by Ruutu / Risti

It is true that all the body parts takes damage separatedly and there are different percentage for the possibility to hit each part.

I know the percentage, but I dont know if its information that farjat wants to give to the public so I let him decide if he wants to publish them.

Just think about how armors strip, why does plate strip 1st even tho it has the most endurance? Theres a hint for u. =)

if u know it means isnt a secret!! (which i dont remember actually after a lot of discussions that ended confusing me)