Sign in to follow this  
jmar4c

Why You No Delete?

How come players over level 100 can't be deleted? I have a character with a good name but lame stats so I want to delete him, but I'm told that I can't. Even after I opened a ticket.

Personally I'd like it if we could delete characters at players request (only after an email from the account owner though), but I can see a lot of problems (from our end) of having such a system.

It's a free server, just make a second account (Does suck about the name loss though - but ultimately its to stop sharers deleting peoples chars!)

Personally I'd like it if we could delete characters at players request (only after an email from the account owner though), but I can see a lot of problems (from our end) of having such a system.

It's a free server, just make a second account (Does suck about the name loss though - but ultimately its to stop sharers deleting peoples chars!)

I didn't know it was in place to stop people from *censored*ing up shared accounts. I understand it now. Time to make a new account :lol:

With one less cool name :angry:

:P