Sign in to follow this  
asalampo

Code Of Honour

1. Someone attack me and I don't want (don't have time, mood, etc.) to fight - don't even try fighting him/her - just run away safe/shop/wh/recall etc. Is it lame?

2. Player lost connection during fight, then log in few second later. I'm not giving him a brake and para/blizz/crit/box etc. Is it lame?

3. I'm fighting 1v1 but I can't kill my opponent - so I call friends/guildmates/citizens for help. Is it lame?

And overall, how should we play to make happy both side (except giving free EKs of course)?

Thanks for yours opinions and tips!

1. Someone attack me and I don't want (don't have time, mood, etc.) to fight - don't even try fighting him/her - just run away safe/shop/wh/recall etc. Is it lame?

2. Player lost connection during fight, then log in few second later. I'm not giving him a brake and para/blizz/crit/box etc. Is it lame?

3. I'm fighting 1v1 but I can't kill my opponent - so I call friends/guildmates/citizens for help. Is it lame?

And overall, how should we play to make happy both side (except giving free EKs of course)?

Thanks for yours opinions and tips!

like 99% players do those things, so if you Call, you're not lame. If You wait DC'ed guy with para, you're not lame. If You dont have time to fight, you're not lame.

But if you still dont Call, wait DC people with para, or always fight back (specially 1on1) You are a player with good heart, and good players maybe give some respect to you. In HB, you have always chance win a other player, even naked. Its all about skill/lucky and stats.

Helbreath corrupts the mind. for some reason if you "dont feel like fighting" or you "dont have time" people automatically assume you are "scared(probably the #1 thing you will hear when you say those things)". 90% of the time that someone gets a DC people will camp them for a good 5-10 minutes, on some rare occasions longer. And calling back up does happen quite often because 1 of you is losing. None of witch is laming. The only thing that is laming is if you are multi-clienting or if YOU are using 2 computers and giving free ek's to your characters, because it is cheating and against the rules. and Nemesis staff has cought a lot of people doing this probably 99% of them.

PSTTTT HONOR MY *censored* xD (srry for language but this is one of those things that ruin my mind) first of sll i tried being "honorable" or in someway or fashion

and what i get when i log back in after i dced to 10 args (DRAGO DOWN GOODJOB NOOB FREE EK +1) i dont play with honor like that hardly anymore due to the stupid comments ppl give and lastly i rather save my zems than hand it over to ppl who give unappropriate comments

People like people they can kill.

If you want your enemy to like you fight to the death.

If you don't, utilise recall when you need to, camp dcers and own them and play how you want to play.

You'll get flamed when you die, but that's just the way it is on HB. My feeling has always been that if they are good enough to kill you, even if you're trying your best to get away (recall included) then they deserve to.