Sign in to follow this  
dirty

Leveling 140+?

Just looking for some guidance to level up a warrior.

What are the best areas where I can train solo, and if possible low risk of being pk'ed.

My stats, if it makes any difference. This character is mainly for hunting monsters and looting items.

STR 130/130

VIT 166/200

DEX 100/183

INT 59/59

MAG 25/25

CHR 10/10

I can remake if necessary.

Thanks for any input and advice.

Edited by dirty

You currently have very good stats for survivability in the main pits. Because of the raid time D2 and ML is usually quite safe. You might get the odd attacker but its safer than on non raid days.

If you can find a Lightning Protect Necklace in game (they are cheap as, youll probally find someone who will give you one) Cyclops in D2 will be a breeze, there are 3 Cyclops Pits, or you can lure a couple out and trap them somewhere.

I dont think anything in ML will be as easy as cycs for you, you havent got much DEX so ogres might be a bit hard.

Thanks for responding. I'm relearning the game from scratch atm.

When my DEX is raised past 140, will I be able to hit on Ogres and similar monsters consistantly?

While I'm asking questions, what can I do to increase cash flow with little effort?

Edit: Amended end DEX level at 180, currently 100/183.

Edited by dirty

If your char is only for getting drops and trainning... i suggest you to get 50 Mag or you will have to repot.

200 vit is a lot for only trainning.

130 str

190/200 dex

168/158 vit

59 int

50 mag

At around 140 dex, Ogres will become easier. However werewolves will remain difficult untill around 160-180 dex.

I would go with what Elguason suggested, aim for 190 or 200 dex. Because youve got the vit you can spare some stats. Same thing applies with Mag, you can easily get 50 mag to become self sufficient and still have lots of vit for survivability and with 50 mag if you do decide to venture into PVP you will have an advantage.

Flameberge warriors are very flexible with their stats.

As far as money goes, head to the ogre and were wolf pits in ML. Chances are the gold is left on the ground. Also announce over global or town chat you are selling rep. Most people will buy rep for around 25-50 k.

Also if you find a Zemstone, they are generally worthless as far as item trades go (you need a few of them to trade for anything of any great value). You probally wont NEED them for a while so if youre really desperate for cash, someone will buy it for 300k pretty quickly.

Edited by Vampyr

What is your in game name? My internet is capped so I cant play at the moment but if you want I can help you out with some basic items.

Pretty sure Ive got a couple of nice flames to if I havent given them away.

Edited by Vampyr

SSGh0st, Elvine.

What does the LLF+3 Flam do again? Is it one handed?

Again, while I'm bombarding you with questions, what is THE monster to hunt for flams?

Ogres and Werewolfs are your best bet for flames. There are other mobs that drop them, but they are your best chance at your level.

LLF+3 Flame is a 2 handed Flame, its a LLF flame which means Level Limit Free, you can use it at any level, it is basically a +3 Flame. They arent fantastic.