Sign in to follow this  
Solrav

Protesting Against Hb Arg

Ok I hate actually siding on this one but I will say this is temporary Remember you got the Oceania crowd, the Europe guys and the Americans they all play hb nem int. This week and probably next week they will be going over to HB nem Arg to take a look at it, By them going to look this in turn will drop the server population for a temp time not forever!!!!

But please dont bitch and whine if your not going to do something about it.

Natural Selection has a massive Oceanic player base. I logged on in what is usually a prime time for us and noone is to be seen, they are all playing HB ARG.

Im giving it a week or two to see what happens hopefully they all come back.

Also Ive tried recruiting my old friends back, as soon as they looked at the HB Arg situation they said no.

im still playing hb nem vamp, just havnt seen u on. i myself think hb arg is bad idea and nor am i gunna give into playing it

Ok I hate actually siding on this one but I will say this is temporary Remember you got the Oceania crowd, the Europe guys and the Americans they all play hb nem int. This week and probably next week they will be going over to HB nem Arg to take a look at it, By them going to look this in turn will drop the server population for a temp time not forever!!!!

But please dont bitch and whine if your not going to do something about it.

Natural Selection has a massive Oceanic player base. I logged on in what is usually a prime time for us and noone is to be seen, they are all playing HB ARG.

Im giving it a week or two to see what happens hopefully they all come back.

Also Ive tried recruiting my old friends back, as soon as they looked at the HB Arg situation they said no.

im still playing hb nem vamp, just havnt seen u on. i myself think hb arg is bad idea and nor am i gunna give into playing it

Yeah my internet is capped. Ive been logging on saying hi in guild chat and pretty much getting no response so I go do something else.