Sign in to follow this  
El Rafa

Hero Armors

the fact hero armor pieces individually are useless gave me the idea that there could be a nice (imo) change to this.

Thing is, hero armor parts requiere quite alot of work to get, yet if u dont have the full set they are, as i said before, useless.

How about making legs-, berk- and headparts give +1 dmg and since plate/robe are the most expensive (ek wise) to get they give +2 dmg. Only when u have the full set u get the set bonus of hitting prob and u still get the dmg bonus of the set since all the parts equipped would give +5 dmg.

This way even if u dont have the full set u can still use the parts you've earned insted of letting them gather dust in wh :P, thus also taking away some of the focus of dk armor.

constructive replies plz.

hero helm is better Def. than DK helm

hero cap wont strip as much as wiz. hat.

the high exp. server is what hurts hero armor parts.

hero armor is better then the B.S. armor but not as much def as dk but you gain dmg.

i dont think there needs to be any change to hero armor, i say delete dk armor. (its my

personal campaign i hate dk armors.)

hero helm is better Def. than DK helm

hero cap wont strip as much as wiz. hat.

the high exp. server is what hurts hero armor parts.

hero armor is better then the B.S. armor but not as much def as dk but you gain dmg.

i dont think there needs to be any change to hero armor, i say delete dk armor. (its my

personal campaign i hate dk armors.)