Sign in to follow this  
Du^^

To All.

Wassup Guys and Ladies.

Some of you might heard rumors and stuff.I want to post bcuz i everyone kno what happened.Well, you all knows that i played a char named Marclorc.And Today For some reason Marclorc decided to scam my char back and he did.When i logged on my pler, people started askin me "wat happened'.I don't kno why did marclorc did it, but its just Fked up man.So i figured that i go get Du^^ back. I recover my pass and stuff. Static and some of my friends in ares said that Solrav fooded the Dk wand and sword +8. A nd he did. And thats fked up too.I really don't care Cuz i kno its only a game, but thats just fkin childless. I was gonna to quit playing nemesis, but i won't bcuz of my friends in nemesis. I have all my friends and new friends in nemesis, so i won't leave them.But thats all i guess.. Now I'm playing Du^^ I'm back now so watch out elvs..

PS: I really had fun with elvs and playing Marclorc.Its was crazy playin in elv first time in HB history xD.<3 goin to miss u guys.

Du <3

We recently had someone go beserk on Solrav in our guild. We had to kick them, and Marc was adamant it wasn't him that did it. My only susp1cion (possibly wrong) was that it was Fred who did it, the new Du^^ owner - as they mainly just flamed the guild the whole time.

Remember Marc plays Solrav these days, not Du^^.

Not sure what's going on to be honest, this is the danger of trading characters, ALWAYS get the email changed. If you don't, you trade characters at your own risk.

Welcome back to ares, I never know who is using each char in the Marcloc/Du^^/Solrav triangle now.

reading this makes me feel bad. and the wand is in safe spot, i dont know wad happened want wand back? PM dragonoid i let him hold it because i was afraid to get scammed. that's that

Wassup Guys and Ladies.

Some of you might heard rumors and stuff.I want to post bcuz i everyone kno what happened.Well, you all knows that i played a char named Marclorc.And Today For some reason Marclorc decided to scam my char back and he did.When i logged on my pler, people started askin me "wat happened'.I don't kno why did marclorc did it, but its just Fked up man.So i figured that i go get Du^^ back. I recover my pass and stuff. Static and some of my friends in ares said that Solrav fooded the Dk wand and sword +8. A nd he did. And thats fked up too.I really don't care Cuz i kno its only a game, but thats just fkin childless. I was gonna to quit playing nemesis, but i won't bcuz of my friends in nemesis. I have seen my friends and new friends in nemesis, so i won't leave them.But thats all i guess.. Now I'm playing Du^^ I'm back now so watch out elvs..

PS: I really had fun with elvs and playing Marclorc.Its was crazy playin in elv first time in HB history xD.<3 goin to miss u guys.

Du <3

i did not i repeat I DID NOT food your items.

What Du^^ says is true. He got scammed and so did I. And sam btw, I didnt go beserk in your guild. Ive dropped everything since Farjat had last said for us all too. I JUST recovered the password to this acc about 30min ago. The reason Du^^'s dk stuff is gone is because my dk8 staff and hero cap W were gone off my account as well when i PW recovered it.

Yes i agree its wrong. But i was also miss informed about alot of things too. I was told by dragonoid, and Tsolis, and Static that real Du^^ would not PW recover the account that i had gotten from the trade with Marclorc. Come to find out, if i hadnt had been told about 5min b4 it happened, real Du^^ coulda had all my items after he PW recovered and no telling if i woulda got them back our not depending on his mindset about the scam he had recieved from Marc. It was a huge misshap, i regret it, and i apologized to Du^^ ingame for the circumstances.

But sam, in no way shape or form did i do anything in ur guildchat, i had no idea that marc had PW recovered on Du^^ util about 45min ago. and until about 30min ago, the PW on my account was the one that marclorc changed it to.

Goes to show you, that good ppl always get screwed in the long run. I SHOULD have NOT fooded the dk8 staff and sword. But as the chain went down the road, if i hadnt of done something, i would have been the only 1 to have gotten screw outta the deal, marc got his acc back, Du^^ gets his acc back and i get mine back with no hero cap and no dk8 staff. If i had a way to screw marc up I would have. I didnt know anything about this whole situation. For all i knew, it coulda been marclorc changing the password on Du^^s account and scamming me. nobody imformed me 100% of what was going on until after it had already been done.

Im sorry, my purpose in life is not to make others angry, im just trying to enjoy a game with good peeps and good fun, but theres always a few ppl whos main goal in life is to make ppl do things they regret doing.

Again.

Im sincerely sorry about that Du^^. But If i have my way, Marclorc has got another thing coming.

reading this makes me feel bad. and the wand is in safe spot, i dont know wad happened want wand back? PM dragonoid i let him hold it because i was afraid to get scammed. that's that

Wassup Guys and Ladies.

Some of you might heard rumors and stuff.I want to post bcuz i everyone kno what happened.Well, you all knows that i played a char named Marclorc.And Today For some reason Marclorc decided to scam my char back and he did.When i logged on my pler, people started askin me "wat happened'.I don't kno why did marclorc did it, but its just Fked up man.So i figured that i go get Du^^ back. I recover my pass and stuff. Static and some of my friends in ares said that Solrav fooded the Dk wand and sword +8. A nd he did. And thats fked up too.I really don't care Cuz i kno its only a game, but thats just fkin childless. I was gonna to quit playing nemesis, but i won't bcuz of my friends in nemesis. I have seen my friends and new friends in nemesis, so i won't leave them.But thats all i guess.. Now I'm playing Du^^ I'm back now so watch out elvs..

Du <3

i did not i repeat I DID NOT food your items.

No marc but u did scam Du^^ outta an account that was in an original trade between u and him, than traded me and because i wouldnt trade you back do to your stupidity. You scammed a honest person. Maybe u Didnt food his dk items, but wheres the dk8 staff and hero cap that is binded to Solrav huh?

What Du^^ says is true. He got scammed and so did I. And sam btw, I didnt go beserk in your guild. Ive dropped everything since Farjat had last said for us all too. I JUST recovered the password to this acc about 30min ago. The reason Du^^'s dk stuff is gone is because my dk8 staff and hero cap W were gone off my account as well when i PW recovered it.

Yes i agree its wrong. But i was also miss informed about alot of things too. I was told by dragonoid, and Tsolis, and Static that real Du^^ would not PW recover the account that i had gotten from the trade with Marclorc. Come to find out, if i hadnt had been told about 5min b4 it happened, real Du^^ coulda had all my items after he PW recovered and no telling if i woulda got them back our not depending on his mindset about the scam he had recieved from Marc. It was a huge misshap, i regret it, and i apologized to Du^^ ingame for the circumstances.

But sam, in no way shape or form did i do anything in ur guildchat, i had no idea that marc had PW recovered on Du^^ util about 45min ago. and until about 30min ago, the PW on my account was the one that marclorc changed it to.

Goes to show you, that good ppl always get screwed in the long run. I SHOULD have NOT fooded the dk8 staff and sword. But as the chain went down the road, if i hadnt of done something, i would have been the only 1 to have gotten screw outta the deal, marc got his acc back, Du^^ gets his acc back and i get mine back with no hero cap and no dk8 staff. If i had a way to screw marc up I would have. I didnt know anything about this whole situation. For all i knew, it coulda been marclorc changing the password on Du^^s account and scamming me. nobody imformed me 100% of what was going on until after it had already been done.

Im sorry, my purpose in life is not to make others angry, im just trying to enjoy a game with good peeps and good fun, but theres always a few ppl whos main goal in life is to make ppl do things they regret doing.

Again.

Im sincerely sorry about that Du^^. But If i have my way, Marclorc has got another thing coming.

ehh her her hermmmmm, errm i didnt scam no1 simple thing is acc back, I didnt take none Du's items i gave them to Alright all his items are safe. im not stupid got to think 2 steps ahead before a change right? and 2nd of all it isnt my fault, i dont have my dk8 sword either andd ehh erhhm want you wand back PM dragonoid i let him hold it, and hero cap? its my hero cap, i eraned it i got it. want me to give it back? well Life sucks dont it? you didnt do annthing for it, i was naise enough to get + eks for you, your purpose in life is to not make other angry GG i like that i really do, but dont make others angry and dont change story. .

U didnt earn crap dude, u can lie all day. AND WOW ur dk sword is gone whoopty do on a char that most likely doesnt even use dk sword but prob uses bbh.

The staff and cap belong on my account. You were told by me yesterday to let me talk to Du^^ b4 u acted rashly and guess what? u whinned and cried than logged off.

The only thing to prove here is logs and logs tell all, especially on items that r binded to a certain character.

Im sorry this has happened but, marclorc, ur a lier, a cheater , and a thief.

U didnt earn crap dude, u can lie all day. AND WOW ur dk sword is gone whoopty do on a char that most likely doesnt even use dk sword but prob uses bbh.

The staff and cap belong on my account. You were told by me yesterday to let me talk to Du^^ b4 u acted rashly and guess what? u whinned and cried than logged off.

The only thing to prove here is logs and logs tell all, especially on items that r binded to a certain character.

Im sorry this has happened but, marclorc, ur a lier, a cheater , and a thief.

thief i did nothing to you mi amigo feo. . your wand is in a safe spot kid. like i said PM drago

dont whine to me. want cap back sure take it? hop of my &&&& kthxbai

I really hope Real marclorc gets a ban

he scammed the account he traded , he announced in public about the trade and he used pw recovery on it, so he scammed .

Imo the account should be given to Du ( real user) and deal with marc

he scammed the account he traded , he announced in public about the trade and he used pw recovery on it, so he scammed .

lol LOL and LOL MayMay stfu go play pokemon. you talk to much, dont put your nose where it doesnt belong. :)

lol LOL and LOL MayMay stfu go play pokemon. you talk to much, dont put your nose where it doesnt belong. :)

you traded accounts with du and used pw recovery

thats so lame

nono not just that MaynarD. He traded with Du^^, than he traded Du^^ to me. and because i wouldnt trade him back. HE PW recovered on real Du^^ and stole my dk8 wand and hero cap off solrav and gave it to another char ingame to hold onto who was told not to give the stuff back to me.

nono not just that MaynarD. He traded with Du^^, than he traded Du^^ to me. and because i wouldnt trade him back. HE PW recovered on real Du^^ and stole my dk8 wand and hero cap off solrav and gave it to another char ingame to hold onto who was told not to give the stuff back to me.

he scammed both of you guys then

i cant belive he is so low

Yeah why am i suddenly blamed for every little thing thatz happened between Solrav,Du^^ and Marclorc? (just cuz i held the items doesnt mean im like the culprit )

Oh Gee thankz Marclorc (real user) Making me look so guity when it was ur plan to scam.... :angry:

Hoody and dk8 wand returned to real Solrav

Welcome back to Aresden Du^^ have a pleasant stay and hope we can go raiding together?

Well, Marclorc i have nothing to say to you.Bcuz i don't why u did it at first.(receover pass) and ur Dk+8 sword isnt gone it's in ur wh all day i never used it.Cuz when i got home today.U changed recover the pass.So i don't kno how its gone and whatever.But to be honest, that was really lame what u did.I was shock when real RngD told me this.

Solrav-I will never recover the pass if this isnt happening.And wtf I have 0 chars, Ofc i have to get Du^^ back, If not then u play Du^^ and ur old Mage.aint fair right?So i did it. But at first i didnt want to recoever it, but i heard u fooded the dk's, so i got pissed and recoverd.Man its all good man not ur fault that marclorc scammed me.But u

fooded the dk's cuz if u fooded dk's Marclorc don't care cuz he dont play the char no more.right?

May- love u! lol

Dargo- lol thanks you and ofc we can raid. BUt i have to get my stats back. its kinda fked up atm.. and get my dk's+ bac.lol

Ok Fred, I accept that wasn't you on the account that day - I just had no idea who it was. Sorry dude.

On the char trading thing. If you EVER trade a char, get GM's to change the email info and change your pw so someone can't take it back. It's your responsibility to protect yourself and failure to do so means you must take the consequences of that.

It's like a sharing issue almost, you're responsible for your own account, even one you trade for. GET THAT EMAIL CHANGED.

Hope this all sorts itself out.

Its np sam. like i said. when farjat told us all to stop with the hating i dropped it for sure. I hate this all happened. And im really sorry.

IMO Marc should be delt with accordingly and possibly forced out of HBnemesis by elv and ares alike.

Whats even funnier is, he tried and tried to get me to give comfirmation to let GMs change the password on Solravs acc. but i knew something was fishy, i didnt know whos email it was on Du^^s acc cause i didnt the terms of thier trade agreement. LIKE I SAID. i had no idea that real Du^^ was PW recovering, for all i knew it coulda been marclorc doing it. I got played by marc and so did Du^^ and i didnt want to be put against anybody.

I AM REALLY SORRY.

Yeah why am i suddenly blamed for every little thing thatz happened between Solrav,Du^^ and Marclorc? (just cuz i held the items doesnt mean im like the culprit )

Oh Gee thankz Marclorc (real user) Making me look so guity when it was ur plan to scam.... :angry:

Hoody and dk8 wand returned to real Solrav

Welcome back to Aresden Du^^ have a pleasant stay and hope we can go raiding together?

ummm i dont wanna be in this... but then again i have been dragged into this too... " thankz Marclorc"

Ok Fred, I accept that wasn't you on the account that day - I just had no idea who it was. Sorry dude.

On the char trading thing. If you EVER trade a char, get GM's to change the email info and change your pw so someone can't take it back. It's your responsibility to protect yourself and failure to do so means you must take the consequences of that.

It's like a sharing issue almost, you're responsible for your own account, even one you trade for. GET THAT EMAIL CHANGED.

Hope this all sorts itself out.

Well I did.

like 3-4 weeks ago i asked Hunter (in game) that is it possible to change email acc.He said he not sure and told me talk with Farjat.And when i whisper Farjat he never reply to me.I'm not blaming u hunter or farjat.And yes i Did made a ticket bout it.

All of this is hilarious to me. First of all , dragonoid a rl friend who's selfish :P

I asked for you to hold the wand and the hooddy not scam right? And errrrm yu want me to go down the pipe's kid your going down with me I have many things to say, I didn't scam anything me ok I admit I was a jerk I changed pw BUT I gave all items to Alright ALL if I missed some sorry drago being scared musta gaven it to you, ya. And Solrav it has nuthing to do wif yu I only gave the wand to drago for safe uses only. . I admit I didn't want to return the hoody cause I got it but yu got it so its all cool

Please leave the shtxz talk away this is over were back from point 1. Apart from sol you never had anything lol I got you hoody ;) so please husssh

This is over close it before things get confusing. .

In my behalf Sorry. .

Drago im dissapointed -_- a friend turning against another friend :) thank's

if im not wrogn in scam cases like this one , which was very lame gms will interfere and hopefully ban marc

All of this is hilarious to me. First of all , dragonoid a rl friend who's selfish :P

I asked for you to hold the wand and the hooddy not scam right? And errrrm yu want me to go down the pipe's kid your going down with me I have many things to say, I didn't scam anything me ok I admit I was a jerk I changed pw BUT I gave all items to Alright ALL if I missed some sorry drago being scared musta gaven it to you, ya. And Solrav it has nuthing to do wif yu I only gave the wand to drago for safe uses only. . I admit I didn't want to return the hoody cause I got it but yu got it so its all cool

Please leave the shtxz talk away this is over were back from point 1. Apart from sol you never had anything lol I got you hoody ;) so please husssh

In my behalf Sorry. .

how can you say this

your not supposed to un-do trades whenever you want

you scammed, cheated , lied

if im not wrogn in scam cases like this one , which was very lame gms will interfere and hopefully ban marc

In my behalf Sorry. .

how can you say this

Big whoop, it isn't fair when its a gang bang all vs me now is it? Most people in Nem don't like me. The way I act?

And ya for you guys its easy to say "hey what the hey lets all team up against marc" its like me fighting vs all you guys team up go to GM say ban please we have enough people, not fair huh?

Hopefully GM's see the good in this , maynard please this doesn't involve with you, just hop of this topic please?

In my behalf Sorry. .

how can you say this

Big whoop, it isn't fair when its a gang bang all vs me now is it? Most people in Nem don't like me. The way I act?

And ya for you guys its easy to say "hey what the hey lets all team up against marc" its like me fighting vs all you guys team up go to GM say ban please we have enough people, not fair huh?

Hopefully GM's see the good in this , maynard please this doesn't involve with you, just hop of this topic please?

you scammed some1 in my guild....

dont try to play the victim now lol

In my behalf Sorry. .

how can you say this

Your guild** key word *your guild* not you? If it had to involve yu it would have made more sence but it wasn't you know was it huh? Shoot id be pretty mad if they scammed Juggs, as long as it doesn't involve me in it,

May just go away plx? Don't want to get more probs with yu than I alrdy have ;]

In my behalf Sorry. .

how can you say this

Your guild** key word *your guild* not you? If it had to involve yu it would have made more sence but it wasn't you know was it huh? Shoot id be pretty mad if they scammed Juggs, as long as it doesn't involve me in it,

May just go away plx? Don't want to get more probs with yu than I alrdy have ;]

tbh even if he wasnt from my guild i could also post what i feel

when some1 like you does something so low like you did it pisses people off

i hope you are well aware that things wont be the same