Sign in to follow this  
zhoujoe

Who Drop Zerm

Dear guys,

I am apologies that, this early morning my friend was playing my chara. at garden(China time), and one chara died drop zerm , then my frined was pick it up however he did not return to.

I just want to give you back this zerm and explain to you why he did like this,

Actually he just want to keep for you 1st , and give you back when you come to garden (normally we do this way in Helbreath Int. server). But he told me that you were saying some bad words to him after he picks it up. so, We do not have much zerm, but we will ever never steal other ppl?s zerm.

So, please reply me if you see this massage. And plea give me your chara. name.

Thank you!

if i was you, i wouldn't give him back the zem. if he said bad words to you then no reason to give a zem back to an *censored* like him.

Dear guys,

I am apologies that, this early morning my friend was playing my chara. at garden(China time), and one chara died drop zerm , then my frined was pick it up however he did not return to.

I just want to give you back this zerm and explain to you why he did like this,

Actually he just want to keep for you 1st , and give you back when you come to garden (normally we do this way in Helbreath Int. server). But he told me that you were saying some bad words to him after he picks it up. so, We do not have much zerm, but we will ever never steal other ppl?s zerm.

So, please reply me if you see this massage. And plea give me your chara. name.

Thank you!

a most honorable and noble gesture -

"Actually he just want to keep for you 1st , and give you back when you come to garden (normally we do this way in Helbreath Int. server)."

^ that is how most players do it on any server, so you did nothing wrong

if i was you, i wouldn't give him back the zem. if he said bad words to you then no reason to give a zem back to an *censored* like him.

yea , u did nothing wrong.

Who isit anyway? If he's from my guild then maybe i could do something

Always talk nicely when u ask for something, only retarded players dont know this :lol:

Who isit anyway? If he's from my guild then maybe i could do something

Always talk nicely when u ask for something, only retarded players dont know this

Dude, even retarded players know this! I know it! ;)

that zem thing... its so lame... i dont use them so if anyone is getting a bit woosy I can handle them zemz without any problem., as long as I have any in wh