Sign in to follow this  
-Marclorc-

Real Marclorc Is Now Solrav

i Real Marc traded char's to Du^^ and now me as Du^^ traded chars to Solrav elv mage so when you see Du^^ dont be like " Hey Marc, whats up sexy?" be like "Hey solrav sup?"

i made this topic just so you guys dont get confused :P

I will be playing Solrav Ares Mage and 213 ares war.. i hope to have fun with you ares, and let the elv's drop?

Im just going to refer to everyone as "Hey you". Its getting far to confusing.

lol u act like Du^^ has no vit, he has more vit than u think he does ill tell u that. b mages r just hard with no items to support them. but ive been busting my *censored* trying to get some drops. Messed his stats up a bit so i didnt have blizz or anything there for a while, was thinkin of making him a warr. But im staying b mage so now i changing stats back lol.

lol u act like Du^^ has no vit, he has more vit than u think he does ill tell u that. b mages r just hard with no items to support them. but ive been busting my *censored* trying to get some drops. Messed his stats up a bit so i didnt have blizz or anything there for a while, was thinkin of making him a warr. But im staying b mage so now i changing stats back lol.

hes right, Du^^ has more vit that RngD ROFL