Sign in to follow this  
Arcamedes

Helgame.exe Has Encounterd A Problem =(

i just fixed my virus infected comp, and was playing hb, i pvp maclorc and won twice. but then my comp critical error'd and that shuting down little box came up and shut my comp down obviously. well the problem now is that i try and get on and befor it even changes the screen to start loading hb ( the black box that appears befor doesnt now) idk if thats useful im only so smart at comps. ive redownloaded it twice now and have tryed what i know how, i sent my brother a message but hes alseep or somthing so i thought id ask sommone here.

well i did some more shit and i got it to at least try and load. now as its about to go to the helbreath loading page it goes duudit and says it requires directx 7.0a but i have have directx all updated so idk wtf is goin on but ima bout to shoot this with a shotgun!

well i did some more shit and i got it to at least try and load. now as its about to go to the helbreath loading page it goes duudit and says it requires directx 7.0a but i have have directx all updated so idk wtf is goin on but ima bout to shoot this with a shotgun!

Maybe the virus removed Direct X?

Maybe the virus removed Direct X?

ya, i went to the site and downloaded it. now its back to saying that Helgame.exe has encounterd a problem and has to shut down. maybe a virus is still on here and keeping me from HB!!!!

Try running a different virus checker like Avira. Also get a copy of superantispyware also free.

You are running the latest version of HB. namely 4.66

ya ive downloaded it a couple times. im hoping i can figure it out soon. i have ad-ware ill get those other two just for shits. its werid its still just staying its encounterd a problem and has to shut down then below it it say anything you might be working on might be lost.

Get a friend to zip everything in their helbreath folder except for SPRITES folders etc etc (just the files) and zip it for you. THen extract over ur files.

Get a friend to zip everything in their helbreath folder except for SPRITES folders etc etc (just the files) and zip it for you. THen extract over ur files.

i had my brother send me the .exe but i could have him try all of it. hes at work all day and he just left

and my comp almost completly crashed. i got it to recover enough to get here XD

There's your problem then. Your PC isn't totally clean and/or the virus has removed certain files. Your best bet would be to wipe the hard drive and re-install Windows and then re-install everything else.

Long winded I know but in the long run maybe the quickest because you really don't know what dirty little Trojans are still there.

Then install a really good free virus checker like AVIRA and a proper spyware program like Superantispyware.

Do a full reformat is what I say. Looking at the previous posts, I think it'll be hard for us to determine the problem.

I say do a full reformat, install XP freshly and then run Helbreath, if there's still problems after that, come for help again?

There's your problem then. Your PC isn't totally clean and/or the virus has removed certain files. Your best bet would be to wipe the hard drive and re-install Windows and then re-install everything else.

Long winded I know but in the long run maybe the quickest because you really don't know what dirty little Trojans are still there.

Then install a really good free virus checker like AVIRA and a proper spyware program like Superantispyware.

Yup reformat ;)