Sign in to follow this  
dannyb

Why Am I Blocked

for some reason my account is block and i dont know why can some 1 get to me asap please i havnt played in 2 months and i tryed to play today and my account is blocked

for some reason my account is block and i dont know why can some 1 get to me asap please i havnt played in 2 months and i tryed to play today and my account is blocked

You/some1 on your account has probably lammed aka gotten EKs of same ip address as you or killed same person at same spot multiple times.

I suggest you logging in with your account at www.helbreathnemesis.com making a ticket from the left panels "New ticket" where you ask for the reason of the ban. They will answer you when they see the ticket.

I'm pretty afraid you are banned with a reason, because Nemesis staff doesn't ban ppl without a reason and hardly ever makes mistakes in these things. If the ban appears to be reasoned, but you still want to keep your charactername, you can claim amnesty in this topic: http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19823

Wishing you luck,

Skyas