Sign in to follow this  
ek me 101

One Question Please Help

Personally, I don't use the autoupdater, I just run the helgame.exe with the nemesis (flame) icon.

Some do use the autoupdater though. You'll need the "nem paks and helgame" files though.

Personally, I don't use the autoupdater, I just run the helgame.exe with the nemesis (flame) icon.

Some do use the autoupdater though. You'll need the "nem paks and helgame" files though.

when i try to run helgame it says File Checksum error: Get update again please. - what does this mean? i downloaded full version and when i load hbful it says the same thing.. and ive been trying to rune the updater and it lets me but the update has been takin like 6hours to update.... what is going on>?

the updater is just to update the codes and such

so you only need to run it once whenever a new update to the game is made

[[such as a new arena, bug fixes, or drop rate]]

If the updater isnt working try deleting it and replacing it by re-downloading "The updater Only" from the main site.

http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/

We still need to sort out some of the mess we have. We have two different updaters and we need to add more mirrors to the full download.

Guess we'll do that with a next client release we'll be doing in the near future.

This is my tip:

1. Get a full HB install

2. Install "Nem paks and helgame"

3. Get someone's zipped helgame/.dll's from the HB main folder (everything in the main HB folder apart from the SPRITES/MUSIC folders etc).

Then, it should work.