Sign in to follow this  
timma

Added Reason To Encourage Hunting

Well I have been thinking this over for some time, and Im sure someone will tell me its a stupid idea but well i dont care.

I think a way to keep players interessted in the game after say hero sets, or players who dont particually care for eking would to be add cont. sets of armor.

It would work similiar to hero armor as you get it from CH.

legs = 1000 cont.

berk = 1000 cont.

plate/robe = 2500 cont.

helm/hat = 500 cont.

each piece you get the option of mp7 or hp7 (same def as goldie armor)

once you collect this set you can start upgrading pieces.

to upgrade yo need the entire first set plus dbl. the original cont. point req.

this changes the armors color and increases the def. to the same as DK

still the same end. as goldie armor and still mp or hp7 but better diff.

the sets would be bound like DK and Hero, they would look like hero gear just a dif. collor

elvine's colors would be

Violet for the first set and white for the upgraded.

aresden's colors would be

Green for the first set and oreange for the upgraded.

i just think it would be a cool idea to add a little more diversity to the game, while adding an extra

incentive for players who are full hero to keep plaing and hunting for, with out unballancing or making

any real drastic changes.

I actually like this idea, I like any idea that add more colors to the game. I really hate trying to get EK's I've been playing HB for about 3 years total and have never gotten an EK, but to be recognised as an outstanding Hunter would be pretty cool. :D

Beside is already painfull to do Magestics on a Mage, i dont like the Idea of having a Hero set with same Def than DK and more Endu than it.

There is no reason to carry 2 sets (dk+hero), then more room for pots, and "less skills" wich out changing your sets in a fight.

I like how everyone get their armors stripped soon or later, where if you wants Damage and Hitting prob on wars you need to sacrifice some Def and some pots. Same with Mages who only put their hero set after holding someone to blizz and if they just wear their hero set on a fight they are easy eks.

elq, the idea is to give players who either dont ek, or have full hero's reason to keep playing.

the def, or end can be changed, im just thinking of ways to keep players playing HB.

stupid idea, people play nemesis cuz it's old school

and u have to make hero set better than cont set.. so there is no point in geting cont set after u get hero set..

edit: Oni from nem1 :) ?