Sign in to follow this  
whiteangel

Slyone

Espa?ol: El mejor idioma del mundo.

Podria alguien hacer algo con el pj slyone/Boy?. Es abrumador. Esta muy bien que juege con ese char el verdadero usuario. Y no es que sea molesto en el juego, porque es muy facil de matar XD . Pero lo mejor ser?a que Slyone tenga 1 solo usuario.

Es muy injusto que muchas personas pasan largas horas, meses! tratando de obtener algun skill , (Manu, alquimia, mining , etc), pero parece que cualquier Ares tienen acceso a Slyone o Boy en 2 d?as de juego, para obtener algunos items o simplemente m,xstones. tradear manu armors, y obtener items mp, hp, mr. pa- obviamente bajo %

Se que a veces pedir algo en este server es casi bizarro pero realmente me gusta la existencia de slyone, pero es muy molesto que lo usen gente nueva en el server, y se sirvan de ayuda de ese char. Yo comenz? del principio de 0 (cero) Pero por favor saquenle los skills inecesarios, en Boy y Slyone: como ALCh, Manu, min.etc.

Agradecer?a mucho una adecuada traducci?n en ingl?s, debido a que el traductor de google, es muy malo.

Google Traslator:

Could someone do something with SLYONE pj / Boy?. It's overwhelming. This very well that game with that char the real user. And is not it annoying in the game, because it is very easy to kill XD. But the best thing would be to have SLYONE 1 single-user.

It is very unfair that many people spend long hours, months! trying to get some skill, (Manu, alchemy, mining, etc.), but it appears that any Ares have access to or SLYONE Boy in 2 days of play, to get some items or simply m , xstones. manu Armors trader, and obtain items mp, hp, mr. obviously low-pa%

Is that sometimes ask for something in this server is almost bizarre, but I really like the existence of SLYONE, but it's very annoying that they use new people in the server, and is helpful in that char. I started from the principle of 0 (zero) But please her out the skills inecesarios in Boy and SLYONE: as ALCh, Manu, min.etc.

Would greatly appreciate a proper English translation because the translator of google, it is very bad.

This is like the 3rd or 4th topic about this already. And also in the wrong place!

I don't want to see any more topics about this, NOR tickets! We are discussing this in Staff room already.

CLOSED