Sign in to follow this  
Pocus

More Liches

PLEASE put more liches in d4. I really wanna do liche quests in d4 but I spend half an hour looking for 1 liche and still can't find one. Thanks

take frost quest and stop wasting ur time

i think the idea of quests is to do it.. but everyone takes frost quest cos its more easy... and yes.. i agree about lyches, and also ettin quest on silent woods.. u can spend all day on silent woods and no acomplished the quest...

Sry man.. i think u must kill frost if u want contri points.. and if u want drops from liches, go find them in another maps where they respawn more often

He genius, if I want to do frost quest for contribution points, I will. Right now I wanna kill liches to get contribution and perhaps drops.

So if it's possible staffmembers please let me know.

btw thanks Sengirs -_-

He genius, if I want to do frost quest for contribution points, I will. Right now I wanna kill liches to get contribution and perhaps drops.

So if it's possible staffmembers please let me know.

btw thanks Sengirs -_-

maybe in dungeon L4 u find more lyches, but.. u will find more demons too.. and its a very complicated place to go alone

by the way.. Carpincha here, if u want to go with a war, whispme in game

I really dont like to do things that upset the balance that was designed by the initial design team.

Everything is related to everything else.

Sometimes, a liche or 2 is trapped...once you find them and kill them, more will spawn.

you guys want everything edited. Play the server with the current settings?. i guess so

man if you dont have anything constructive to add just remain silent.

On topic, yeah ive never even attempted the lich quest in D4 because they are hard to find, but if you really want to to do it whisper me on Miltank or DropDedFrd and i can show you a few places where liches tend to get stuck in D4, and if you want to kill liches for Drops ToH 2 and 3 have the best spawn rates.

' date='Dec 12 2008, 09:11 AM' post='243770']

I really dont like to do things that upset the balance that was designed by the initial design team.

Everything is related to everything else.

Sometimes, a liche or 2 is trapped...once you find them and kill them, more will spawn.

I understand, thanks for the intel though!

you guys want everything edited. Play the server with the current settings?. i guess so

On topic, yeah ive never even attempted the lich quest in D4 because they are hard to find, but if you really want to to do it whisper me on Miltank or DropDedFrd and i can show you a few places where liches tend to get stuck in D4, and if you want to kill liches for Drops ToH 2 and 3 have the best spawn rates.

Yea I sure will, thanks for offer man I appreciate it :blush: .

This is suggestion forum right?

I'll whisp you Carpincha.

you are right but doesnt mean you gonna suggest something cause want some benefit.

Play with the current settings for *censored* sakes...

you gotta stfu at 1st then GM/Mod/Admin decide who talk or not. And again, play Helbreath Nemesis or.... if you want a liche pit in dglvl3/dglvl4 go make yourself a new server and setup there what you want to.

thx for read. anything constructive?