Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

To The Spammers- All Forum Mods Read Please

I am tired of the spam posts on other member's serious topics, especially in the Market Place.

You want to spam? fine...do it in the spam threads.

Keep your garbage OFF other member's posts.

They have a right to post here, without 50% of the replies being smart remarks, lame insults, sarcastic comments and what you THINK are clever comebacks.

The forum staff and members are tired of it.

So...December is crack down on SPAMMERS.

If you spam a non-spam thread with your nonsense....

nonsense= anything not related TO the topics, or any insults, dumb comments, etc etc

You will lose your forum account for a period of 3 months AND we will make sure you cannot and do not

make another account to join with during that time. I will personally search and locate every single forum

account registered to your IP address, email, character name and suspend them ALL.

STOP it now.

There will be NO further warnings and it does not matter what your warning level is.

You will be banned for 3 months even if it is 0%.

Forum mods...please help me enforce this consistently.

Be on the look out for spammish type posts and let me know the names so I can put the ban on.

Thank you

excuse me id like to ask, for example, my post in marketplace ("demenester garage's sale") and it has many post, and of course most of them arent about trades, but me as who made the post i have no problem with that, its just that we use that post to chat, we will be punished in that case? (or in any other case where some1 post spam but owner of post dont have any problem with that)

EDIT: if not would u mind moving post to offtopic opr spam section plz? :D

Yes, it will count because really...We dont know who is friends and just chatting and who is being annoying.

Just start a new one over in spam.

' date='Dec 7 2008, 10:26 PM' post='243052']

Yes, it will count because really...We dont know who is friends and just chatting and who is being annoying.

Just start a new one over in spam.

thx for answer

not a problem

and really...i know you dont mind your friends spamming your topic

Im going after the chronic spammers who just cannot stay off of other member's topics.

and new people here dont appreciate having some smart aleck posting insults and garbage on their

threads and they should not have to tolerate it.

It's not like we dont give the spammers plenty of space to do their nonsense.

Many suspensions were done this evening as forum mods reviewed multiple threads and found that some of you are just NOT getting the message.

If you want to share your quips and what you think are clever anecdotes on life and the game of helbreath, go open a blog. Dont do it on our forum. If you want to run off at the mouth, do it on a SPAM topic only.

Members who have already received 3 week suspensions and have repeatedly come back and carried on in the same manner, will now get 3 months. And if it happens after that, your forum posting priv will be permanently revoked and we will block your IP from making a new account.