Sign in to follow this  
BroThers

Zariel Stealer !

Hi, this is where I come asking for help a delicate moment like this, we aim explain everything, I (Brothers) and Zariel decided to split an account, to 7 months atraz to and if we started playing well when I started playing in Zariel 0 items and had only 156 full eks I did my hero and put all the items, to and after a while zariel is annoying because I swapped my hp items by a wand RESS Guild ae he decided to return the pw and taking all my items from and putting it into another char, I just want my items back but nothing he eh a traitor! I put all my items for the traitor steal your own friend, recalling so I want my items back but nothing, bye to all that I hope will help thanks nemesis staff! him stealing your own friend q put all items and did 80% of eks!

cyas and srry for bad english!

IPB Image

2 - IMPORTANT: Sharing accounts and/or items on Helbreath Nemesis is solely at your own risk. If you share your possessions, you also share the responsibilities involved. ANY action is that is commited through the use of your account and/or characters are accountable to the owner of the account. If the account is banned, you CANNOT recover any items - even if the ban was caused by another player. In case of an offense that requires Helbreath Nemesis to ban your IP address, we could also ban all IP addresses related to the account and/or characters. WE STRONGLY DISCOURAGE SHARING YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR ITEMS!

Closed.

Ahh this makes sense. I see now why you were trying to "help" Zariel saying he was hacked while in fact he wasn't hacked at all. He just ran away with your stuff after you shared it with him. You deceived me into giving you your stuff back. Well that's something we will not assist in. You shared the char, thus shared the responsibilities involved. This kind of stealing will not be undone by staff.