Sign in to follow this  
w33tie

Easier Way To Call Out Coordinates

I think that it would be helpful if you could hold ctrl and click on the coordinate box on your interface and have it insert your current coordinates and the direction you're facing in a chat message. I've noticed that very few people on here seem to call coordinates out when they're chasing somebody and I think that making it easier to do so would improve the gameplay experience.

sounds good,but hard to code. If Gms end up doing this

you'll prob end up having to type something like /coords, in which case you might aswell type the coordinates

sounds good,but hard to code. If Gms end up doing this

you'll prob end up having to type something like /coords, in which case you might aswell type the coordinates

Agreed.

I hardly ever shout coords, i try to give them landmarks to headtowards instead ie: City Hall heading towards Magic tower.

Somethning that could also be helpful could be a party minimap.

On your minimap you are represented through a Blue dot, perhaps have your party highlighted on a mini map also, that would be very helpful in hunts in ToH and D4 where coords can be hard to find at times.

could be helpfull, but its really not that hard to type in cords.

i think most of the exp. players are good w/ giving cords of directions for where to go.

the newer players just need some more exp.