Sign in to follow this  
Komatose

Unfair Mutes

I was muted first today on Komatose. I was running through ML and scatterp was fighting some 180 warrior so I attacked also, as this is an open pvp server. scatterp starts talkin junk, and I responded with "Your mom something", no profanity and Colo[GM] mutes me. This mute was for no valid reason. There was an event later in town, and I suppose that someone figured out I was Komatose on my warrior Apoo. WetWendy was talkin junk about me bein muted, and talkin junk to me in particular.... I retaliate by repeating exactly what she says, with "Your mom" in front of it.

Farjat logs on and I get a mute. Farjat says in shout, "Don't talk about peoples mom's on this server". It's pretty obvious that I don't know anyone's mom on this server, and that whatever I say about them is without prior knowledge about "said mom". Also in the TOS, it doesn't cover "Yo momma" jokes, although it does cover harrassment, which I wasn't doing. I was defending myself against ignorant people who decided to joke on me first. If you can't take a joke, don't effin start one. I couldn't find the GM Abuse forums, so I posted this here, in hopes that something will be done.

I was muted first today on Komatose. I was running through ML and scatterp was fighting some 180 warrior so I attacked also, as this is an open pvp server. scatterp starts talkin junk, and I responded with "Your mom something", no profanity and Colo[GM] mutes me. This mute was for no valid reason. There was an event later in town, and I suppose that someone figured out I was Komatose on my warrior Apoo. WetWendy was talkin junk about me bein muted, and talkin junk to me in particular.... I retaliate by repeating exactly what she says, with "Your mom" in front of it.

Farjat logs on and I get a mute. Farjat says in shout, "Don't talk about peoples mom's on this server". It's pretty obvious that I don't know anyone's mom on this server, and that whatever I say about them is without prior knowledge about "said mom". Also in the TOS, it doesn't cover "Yo momma" jokes, although it does cover harrassment, which I wasn't doing. I was defending myself against ignorant people who decided to joke on me first. If you can't take a joke, don't effin start one. I couldn't find the GM Abuse forums, so I posted this here, in hopes that something will be done.

this is not the abuse section

this is not the abuse section

and actually u was WELL muted in both times.