Sign in to follow this  
Kyoko

Scofield And Phoenix_pl - Allegedly Ek-lamers

Hey, i just bumped into MBC on new chr who told me that they saw Scofield and Phoenix_pl laming eks around 6 months ago... so they got their idea to lame eks from there. I am not justifing MBC's actions, im only saying, that if its true, both of these aresdens should be banned as well.

Hey, i just bumped into MBC on new chr who told me that they saw Scofield and Phoenix_pl laming eks around 6 months ago... so they got their idea to lame eks from there. I am not justifing MBC's actions, im only saying, that if its true, both of these aresdens should be banned as well.

Your stupid attitude makes me work free.

Of course this will be checked same way Kyoko is being checked for Speed Gear.

As we are still not sure but almost, consider this like a Gift and Stop using it.

Your stupid attitude makes me work free.

Of course this will be checked same way Kyoko is being checked for Speed Gear.

As we are still not sure but almost, consider this like a Gift and Stop using it.

Are you serious ?? :D:D i will not downgrade my computer ! i have -50 to -90 fps at my home laptop. if im using my friends desktop its constantly -10 :D although ive seen -6 for a sec :D

Seriously, its not my fault that others cannot config their comps and 3d cards properly. I know i run faster with freez on than some other ppl normally. but that is none of my problem.

And if u are accusing me, u should really check out Co2, that dude is impossible to catch.. even for me with all my "speedgear and stuff"

farjat, you wanna see live video made of Kyoko's screen while pvp'ing and still have some ares whining and calling him speedhacker? :D I'm sure he can do 1 to convince you.

farjat, you wanna see live video made of Kyoko's screen while pvp'ing and still have some ares whining and calling him speedhacker? :D I'm sure he can do 1 to convince you.

yes, i can do that, just to clear it.. want ?

no need as i sayd i we didnt find it so is already the same.

If i sure i ban and i didnt.

If is using, i am already happy if stop using so i dont have to ban.

Has there been always the one and only Kyoko playing him? Like during the time when he got cancel and now?

Well it takes 2 buttons to change speed gear on and off. Sure you can tape it but it doesn't help, you can turn it 0.5s off whenever you just like. Who would be stupid enough to tape themselves speed gearing?

I got over -10 fps actually its gone over 0 again back up to +80 after that,

I live in nearby country so we have about same delay. I live in Finland, you live in baltic just below me.

You still sometimes cast unbelievebly fast . I have watched you and I gotta say that I'm not 100% if you do or dont have some dope on you. I will keep my eyes open and report/tape/watch anything I see as superson who isn't popularious. And it's not neccessary you.

Has there been always the one and only Kyoko playing him? Like during the time when he got cancel and now?

Well it takes 2 buttons to change speed gear on and off. Sure you can tape it but it doesn't help, you can turn it 0.5s off whenever you just like. Who would be stupid enough to tape themselves speed gearing?

I got over -10 fps actually its gone over 0 again back up to +80 after that,

I live in nearby country so we have about same delay. I live in Finland, you live in baltic just below me.

You still sometimes cast unbelievebly fast . I have watched you and I gotta say that I'm not 100% if you do or dont have some dope on you. I will keep my eyes open and report/tape/watch anything I see as superson who isn't popularious. And it's not neccessary you.

i know that there is a speedboost program out there.. i wont tell its name. but it doesnt work with HB like it does with WoW and RYL etc. if you are using it in HB you will get dc. alot. like in every 2-3 mins. when i play at my friends comp, it takes me like 1 screen to lose everyone else from my sight. its the configuration of the computer and 3d card. its 10krpm harddrive for a start, all things run on same frequency etcetc. If you know how to conf your 3dcard correctly, you will get massive fps boost from angel/soie/merplate/whatever is sparkling, while others lose massivly their fps.

What i ment was, i will show you all my running processes in the movie and then how i lose everyone off my screen so fast that you wont believe it. If you want it. But please, dont come out with such unreasonable accusations, just because i have better computer and know thing or two how to boost its performace without illegal programs.

i know that there is a speedboost program out there.. i wont tell its name. but it doesnt work with HB like it does with WoW and RYL etc. if you are using it in HB you will get dc. alot. like in every 2-3 mins. when i play at my friends comp, it takes me like 1 screen to lose everyone else from my sight. its the configuration of the computer and 3d card. its 10krpm harddrive for a start, all things run on same frequency etcetc. If you know how to conf your 3dcard correctly, you will get massive fps boost from angel/soie/merplate/whatever is sparkling, while others lose massivly their fps.

What i ment was, i will show you all my running processes in the movie and then how i lose everyone off my screen so fast that you wont believe it. If you want it. But please, dont come out with such unreasonable accusations, just because i have better computer and know thing or two how to boost its performace without illegal programs.

Well if you know what you are doing, you can configurate it working only for short periods and low rate -> no dc.

And still you can change process names easilty so its not worth it.

Well if we know for sure that some1 uses speeding programs, then he gets banned asap already. We just wan't to be sure and not to ban possible innocent ppl, like in your case too :excl: There is slight diffirence between speeding/using fast comp and we are tracking that stuff.

I get also about 100-150fps more from Angel/merienshield etc glitter stuff. It's not only about the way how its done but also how modern multithreading proceccors + high memory+clocked graphic cards works. With old computer you cannot make yourself gain fps with changing just 3d settings, its just like trying to turn lada to a ferrari by tuning its exhaust system. B)

There has been now enough debate about these things. We will deal with these things if see see its neccassary. We are checking and will be continously checking in future for pack editers, hackers, ek lammers and so on. Don't worry!

Topic closed.

EDIT: Nothing odd was found from Phoenix_Pl's and Scofields eks with quick but wide check! I will re-check it later.