Sign in to follow this  
Dark1

Clearing Down To Abaddon

Lol i been gathering mana slates as good as i could from when i started for abby xD

Bows would not be as usefull as mp slate and blizz xD But it would definetely be a must to get there O.o

Thats why i have mage + war 180 so i can change when needed.

Well im sure when the portal is made so server controls it and it doesnt reset we will get it.

The real question is if you are going to be with us on the hunt? So write if it sounds interesting.

Ill make a test with my bro 2 see how much 2 war can clear to get a idea of how many is needed to clear fast enough.

Ill make a test with my bro 2 see how much 2 war can clear to get a idea of how many is needed to clear fast enough.

2 warriors cannot be used to test how fast apoc maps can be cleared. Infernia and procella ain't problem, those are easy to clean with less ppl too. Maze is ez too. The problem is though abaddon map with all those tws, hc's and wyverns packed in small areas.

Took us in neme1 for about 3 days _hardcore_ 24/7 hunting with Survivors and Harapeko guild. And we had whole bunch of players online around the clock! We also had resu wand to revive dead mates and 2 storm bringers to help stunning in bowline/blinds with big monsters.

One thing I will say though, if we ever do make it to Abaddon, my suggestion would be take 8 GOOD mages with es/blizz, and 8 GOOD wars with bows, and kill it like that.

Can you say, mana and zerk slates ftw? :lol:

Bows sucks against abby. You hit only low dmg and 1x to the monster! Abby has 9 squares like wyvern, with magical attack you can do 9x the damage to it and with multiple hitting spells even more damage.

Lets count little:

Bow can hit like with 200str and zerk average of 19 damage with dm1 necklace. Lets say that you can shoot 3x dmg in 1 sec. so its 3*19 = 57 damage in a second. You have 8 bowers and hit it 1 minute, then its 27.360 damage dealt.

IF mages might hit average of 55 with energy strike. You can hit one about once 4 secs. 1 hit hits 9 squares if its well placed. With 8 mages you can inflict in one minute: 59.400 damage.

And with mana slates (this is just a inaccurate guess): Use blizzard, aim well and hit 3x hitters with most of your hits and cause again abby is 9 squares, you can prolly hit like hmm lets say atleast 4 of those squares and every 5th sec 1 blizz, cause you might get frozen too. Blizz damage might be like 70 so in 1 minute you could do with 8 manaslate blizzers: 60/5 * 3 * 4 * 8 * 70 = 80.640 damage

The problem with blizzers is the freezing and that not every1 can aim the blizz well. If you do mostly of 2x hitters and aim to 3 of those squares you will do only: 65/5 * 2 * 3 * 8 * 70 = 40.320 damage, which is alot less than with es.

You can see that with mages you can basically double the damage. Also you must remind that abaddon has high defense value => not every arrow hits it. Almost every es though hits him, sot hat makes it even more diverced.

You must figure it out by yourselves how many you need for killing the abby, but I will say that it wont be easy!

PS. I don't have exact damages from magical attacks, those are just lame guesses. They are only said to give you some point of view to the stuff.

2 warriors cannot be used to test how fast apoc maps can be cleared. Infernia and procella ain't problem, those are easy to clean with less ppl too. Maze is ez too. The problem is though abaddon map with all those tws, hc's and wyverns packed in small areas.

Took us in neme1 for about 3 days _hardcore_ 24/7 hunting with Survivors and Harapeko guild. And we had whole bunch of players online around the clock! We also had resu wand to revive dead mates and 2 storm bringers to help stunning in bowline/blinds with big monsters.

Your completely right, i didnt want to test the Abaddon map with just me and him hehe.. Dont have hacks.. But i first wanted to see how long time it would take to get 2 abaddon map. But thanks for the info it help giving an overview of what is waiting.

Your completely right, i didnt want to test the Abaddon map with just me and him hehe.. Dont have hacks.. But i first wanted to see how long time it would take to get 2 abaddon map. But thanks for the info it help giving an overview of what is waiting.

Np, I can also tell that we (Survivors) tried to do it again with Redemption. They got very cool guys and good players, but we failed all together. Ppl just gave up when we reached abaddon map and then farjat booted the server if I remember it correctly. We didn't have the same thrust to kick us finnishing it as we had with harapekos. If some good guild is _seriously_ trying to get abby down, I volunteer to join with my guildmates to the hunt.

I just think that maybe we are enough players to do this, but we are dont have the required equipment to do this, not all players have at least DM1 neck, and some mages dont even have ms10 neck; so i think we should wait more time and try to get good items before doing this hunt, this is not a simple hc/TW hunt, we are talking about LOT of TW/WYV/HC and of course the abby.

PD: i think the best way is to es, becouse mage damage will be higher compare to wars, first becouse it wont fail so easy as arrows, second becouse not all wars have DM3+ or something to hit relative good damage to a big mob like abby.

Another think that nobody talked about, we wont reach abbadon and clean it with 40 pots, so we will need LOT of repoters and if u discconect at inf/proc/abby map u auto recall (or at least i think so), and not all people has 2 computers to alternate between main character and repoter, at least i dont have 2 xD, so some of us wont be able to bring repoter.

Anyway if u decide to do this im on, just say at global and ill do my best.