Sign in to follow this  
FunnyGirl

Event For Sig Maker??

Creo que taria bueno que hagan un evento para cosneguir algun sig maker ya que no hay ni uno y que le den 2 xelimas stones de premio nose xD

aver si algun GM lee y se prende a mi idea

July deja de buscar una forma para q alguine te haga un sign gratis :P

Aparte es obvio q estaria jugado entre 3 o 4 personas :blink:

Igual, no es mala idea. Mejor guild sign?

I guess, I gotta really learn Spanish so that I can understand these posts better!

But yeah, a signature making competition would be nice. You could try to to own me there B)

I guess, I gotta really learn Spanish so that I can understand these posts better!

But yeah, a signature making competition would be nice. You could try to to own me there B)

jajaja use traductor google is bad but can undesrtand any thing

I said for gms make 1 event for get sig maker, long time no see 1 in forum and for the winer can give any thing like zem xelima merin or forum privileges and in profile said sig nemesis maker or any thing

jajaja use traductor google is bad but can undesrtand any thing

I said for gms make 1 event for get sig maker, long time no see 1 in forum and for the winer can give any thing like zem xelima merin or forum privileges and in profile said sig nemesis maker or any thing

Oh ok, thats a good idea!

Guest kay0

1 rule on this server is not spam, for spam use spam topic

Moderators pls

stop spam plx... i just post somethin in mylangauge you say it spam? racisim+ funnygirl ened ban surely just wan me ban cause i not countrymen.. afff men just diff culture allowud? okiz? not just spanish can post in all ok? dont be racisim i am not from you country

i say is good idea learn my langauge or no talk with me? ok... ty

stop spam plx... i just post somethin in mylangauge you say it spam? racisim+ funnygirl ened ban surely just wan me ban cause i not countrymen.. afff men just diff culture allowud? okiz? not just spanish can post in all ok? dont be racisim i am not from you country

i say is good idea learn my langauge or no talk with me? ok... ty

Kevin, stop this stupid stuff. I'm gona grant you some holiday if its not stopping.

I often hate to see Spanish replyes in topics too, but we got LARGE spanish player base and SEVERAl Spanish GMs, so therefore its appropiate to write some Spanish in forums too. It's annoying but accetable and yes, I'd prefer if every1 made also English translation below Spanish posts.

We ain't racists, we simply just don't have your language speaking GM so please keep it in PMs, guild sections, whispers or MSN. We cannot controll what is rubbish in your posts and what is not.

Thanks for you attension

PS. Do not try to mess this topic more, cause then I'm taking actions.

No is problem the lenguaje english chinese spanish, the problem is this children make`s,We are speaking about something and he writes another thing to bother the persons

I dont care u want poste in chinese you want but speaks about the topic

can observe the same thing in the topic of King, Kevin does the same thing to be a nuisance and wants to take the people for silly saying that he speaks in vietnames, we go people little of maturity

Sky: you are me old friend of Nemesis I, i no want fight with you for this stupid thing

or forum privilege and get in profile sig maker desing

I dont know, gms decide the prize for the winer

first need aprove the event for get a prize for the winer