Sign in to follow this  
nlic

Max Level Question

:D there is few question about majestic points/dksets/angels

1.whats the max upgrade for every dk armors/weapon/angel?

2.upgrading each armor will result in increasing df+pa or only endurance?

3.upgrading staff increase physical damage or magic damage or mana safe?

3.how many maj point needed to upgrade dk armor/weapon?show the formula plz=)

4.game info show that max stats is 200.will stat increase 200+ when i get an angel?

5.how many stat point given for the 1st angel?is it 1 stat point or 5 stat points?

6.how many maj point needed for upgrading every each angel?and what stat point given after every upgrade?

7.is there any site provide a tutorial for a max lvl/dkset/maj point?

suggestion

refering to the last question(7).if there isnt any site provide the information/tutorial.can gm make one in helbreathnemesis site?its much more easier ppl can learn it from the site and wont need to come forum and questioning about it everytime :)

hope GM will answer and give full details for all this questions..or more information for question that i havent thought of.

ty :D

1) Dk armors are not upgradable

Weapons both mage and war +15

2) can't upgrade

3) Mana save is always ms28 in dkwand. Magical damage will be upgraded and with +15wand it will add +15 dmg to each hits. I'm not sure if physical dmg is affected by upgrading it. Atleast there isn't significant dmg diffirence between +0 and +15 while critting with those.

Upgrade costs:

0->2 = 2majes [DKgis]

2->4 = 4majes

4->6 = 7majes [DKms30 lookalike]

6->8 = 11majes [DKtemplar/drago]

8->10 = 16majes

10->12 = 22majes

12->14 = 29majes

14->15 = 37majes [DK+15 templar or drago]

---------------------

Total: 128majes

4) Stats will increase when you have angel on.

5) Angel costs 5 majes, but you need 10 majes to get it and its first +0 and after upgrades its 0,1,2,3,4,5 and so on.

6) Angel upgrade is prolly bugged (confirmed by players),

If it works properly, it should be like: 3,4,5 ... 21

Max stats should be +20, upgrade success rate same % each step, if you fail 1 maje is taken away.

7) http://wiki.hbportal.net

refering to ques 5.do u mean the 1st angel u claimed is +0 stat? or it +1 ? or +5 ? thx for the answer but can u ans in detail ? i know how many majes need to claim an angel..i just need to know the upgrade and wut bonus stat when u equip angel.starting with with 1st angel when u taken it..wuts stats is on it?each upgrade +1 stat point or more? thx for the help

refering to ques 5.do u mean the 1st angel u claimed is +0 stat? or it +1 ? or +5 ? thx for the answer but can u ans in detail ? i know how many majes need to claim an angel..i just need to know the upgrade and wut bonus stat when u equip angel.starting with with 1st angel when u taken it..wuts stats is on it?each upgrade +1 stat point or more? thx for the help

It's +0 first and then its +1 each upgrade. And it's bugged (according other players), so do not try to upgrade it yet.

skyas 1 more question but not about max lvl..do u know if a BS armor upgrade using merien stone to+1.it will increase def+pa or only endurance?

3) Mana save is always ms28 in dkwand. Magical damage will be upgraded and with +15wand it will add +15 dmg to each hits. I'm not sure if physical dmg is affected by upgrading it. Atleast there isn't significant dmg diffirence between +0 and +15 while critting with those.

Dk+0 - Dk+4 = ms25 or something like that

Dk+6- Dk+15= ms28

Dk+6 is ms28

Dk+8 - Dk+15 is ms28 too, but it is "bugged" and ask you more mp to Blizz at Circle10 (like if it is ms20), even when it consume like a ms28.

skyas 1 more question but not about max lvl..do u know if a BS armor upgrade using merien stone to+1.it will increase def+pa or only endurance?

Only incresde the Endurance.

Same with manu BBH, a BBH with higher % Completion doesnt give you more damage.

this mean when upgrade weapon using xstone increasing weapon's damage but not endurance while upgrade armor with merien only increase endurance?

erm..can other ppl upgrade ur dk weapon using their maj points?

lolz nice post

dkwand +0= ms22

dkwand +2= ms24

dkwand +4= ms26

dkwand +6= ms28

also dkwand+8,+10,+12,+14,+15 are ms28 and need 170 of mana to cast blizz without msnecks but the mana cost is 122 i thing

this mean when upgrade weapon using xstone increasing weapon's damage but not endurance while upgrade armor with merien only increase endurance?

erm..can other ppl upgrade ur dk weapon using their maj points?

Exactly.

Just think in a low exp server it isnt easy to get DK sets, so is nice to have armors with higher Endu.

The way is usefull to have Manu in a low exp server.

No, dk cant be upgraded by another player, only by the owner.

lolz nice post

dkwand +0= ms22

dkwand +2= ms24

dkwand +4= ms26

dkwand +6= ms28

also dkwand+8,+10,+12,+14,+15 are ms28 and need 170 of mana to cast blizz without msnecks but the mana cost is 122 i thing

u r wrong with this numbers....

DK Staff, DK Staff+2,DK Staff+4 = ms25 ( its saves 25% mana)

DK Wand+6 to DK Temple+15 = ms28 ( its saves 28% mana)

well wiki.hbportal.net did mention that angel can be trade off..this mean angel can b upgrade by other ppl's maj point?

and farjat said he check on angel and its not bugged..this mean we can upgrade angel right?and upgrading point refer to site guide?or someone told me need 50+ maj point to upgrade + angel..not sure about this either nemesis edited..