Sign in to follow this  
Blacky

New Zone Scorp Pit Elvine

ESPA?OL

Buenos dias, Una sugerencia de mi parte hacia los administradores del server, si alguien no se dio cuenta, los magos elvines en dias de no raid, pueden entrar en aresden, correr hasta el scorp pit y tirar 1 o 2 blizz, e esta manera se llevan a uno o quisas 2 char.
Cuando los aresden intentan hacer eso no es factible, ya que escorp pit elvine se encuentra alejado de la entrada. Po lo tanto, Sugiero y si los suarios estan de acuerdo, que cambien el Scorp pit elvine a un lugar donde los Mage Ares tengan el mismo derecho que los elvines.

ENGLISH

Good morning, A suggestion on my behalf toward the administrators of the server, if somebody didn't realize, the magicians elvines in days of non raid, they can enter in aresden, to run until the scorp pit and to throw 1 or 2 blizz, and this way is taken to one or maybe 2 char.
When the aresden tries to make that it is not feasible, since escorp pit elvine is far from the entrance. Therefore, I Suggest and if the users agree where the Mage Plows they are entitled the same that the elvines.

Saludos a la comunidad / Greetings to the community

/ DeJavu / BlackMage / Aresden Nemesis II
/ Gunnar / BlackMage and XeroCage / HB Usa

Guest kay0

ESPA?OL

Buenos dias, Una sugerencia de mi parte hacia los administradores del server, si alguien no se dio cuenta, los magos elvines en dias de no raid, pueden entrar en aresden, correr hasta el scorp pit y tirar 1 o 2 blizz, e esta manera se llevan a uno o quisas 2 char.

Cuando los aresden intentan hacer eso no es factible, ya que escorp pit elvine se encuentra alejado de la entrada. Po lo tanto, Sugiero y si los suarios estan de acuerdo, que cambien el Scorp pit elvine a un lugar donde los Mage Ares tengan el mismo derecho que los elvines.

ENGLISH

Good morning, A suggestion on my behalf toward the administrators of the server, if somebody didn't realize, the magicians elvines in days of non raid, they can enter in aresden, to run until the scorp pit and to throw 1 or 2 blizz, and this way is taken to one or maybe 2 char.

When the aresden tries to make that it is not feasible, since escorp pit elvine is far from the entrance. Therefore, I Suggest and if the users agree where the Mage Plows they are entitled the same that the elvines.

Saludos a la comunidad / Greetings to the community

/ DeJavu / BlackMage / Aresden Nemesis II

/ Gunnar / BlackMage and XeroCage / HB Usa

There's a suggestion section for a reason, use it.