Sign in to follow this  
jjj

Gm Dream...

Even though some idiots feel that it would be wrong to help out our own townmates and not give them back their drops and say stupid things to you, the rest of us appreciate and respect you for what you did. Like you said before if anyone else dropped their sword they would want it back. Some people are just really selfish and greedy and even though it had nothing to do with uIman he stil got involved with something that he should not have been a part of! With that being said, i apologize for the few stupid people in our town and we want you to know that we do appreciate what u do for us and know that it is not easy work!!! So thank you again and sorry for what happened! :D

Even though some idiots feel that it would be wrong to help out our own townmates and not give them back their drops and say stupid things to you, the rest of us appreciate and respect you for what you did. Like you said before if anyone else dropped their sword they would want it back. Some people are just really selfish and greedy and even though it had nothing to do with uIman he stil got involved with something that he should not have been a part of! With that being said, i apologize for the few stupid people in our town and we want you to know that we do appreciate what u do for us and know that it is not easy work!!! So thank you again and sorry for what happened! :D

Very well said

Thank God not everyone has completely lost their minds :sleep:

Its funny becaUSE ON THE FIRST mr event Lupe^^ or something died and droped her crit flam, i got on it and i gave it back withought nething needing to be said, its just sad this servers so fuilled with noobs, that have no respect for GMs let alone the game itself, i hope our gm staff dosnt get fed up, and hangs in there, ignoring these fkn noobs. I personally think gm staff is doing a fantastic job, and the server is 00% better in v2.0.

Funny Lupe^^ turned out to be one of thoes noobs attacking my guild mates for no reasion and looting and whatnot, regardless i would have returned, as should everyone in that position, sadly we are not that lucky.

Guest Lorito

I'm sorry but i have to disagree...

I think GMs are doing a great job with the server, but i this is a RPG remember? Every character plays a roll, selfish, fair, unfair, stupid, idiot, good, or bad, whatever u wanna call it. And its not GMs job to watch after each one of them, to educate or try to make a better person of them. This is a world of fantasy, and it aint have to be perfect. All players should be free to do whatever they want, always by the rules. So tell me? Where does it say that you have to give back drops?

I dont know if the GM forced someone to give back something or not. Im sure if i dropped somethin of value id want it back, and ill appreciate what the GM did (ask, not force). But i wouldnt complain if he didnt.

And I disagree with you all who judge people who doesnt think the way u do. Being selfish or ambicious its no t being a noob. Its a fkn game after all. :wacko:

I think GMs are doing a great job with the server, but i this is a RPG remember? Every character plays a roll, selfish, fair, unfair, stupid, idiot, good, or bad, whatever u wanna call it. And its not GMs job to watch after each one of them, to educate or try to make a better person of them. This is a world of fantasy, and it aint have to be perfect. All players should be free to do whatever they want, always by the rules. So tell me? Where does it say that you have to give back drops?

I dont know if the GM forced someone to give back something or not. Im sure if i dropped somethin of value id want it back, and ill appreciate what the GM did (ask, not force). But i wouldnt complain if he didnt.

And I disagree with you all who judge people who doesnt think the way u do. Being selfish or ambicious its no t being a noob. Its a fkn game after all. :wacko:

What dont you disagree with? The person who got the flam that dropped had NO problems returning it to Milk.

Its not up to anyone ELSE...it was only up to the person who got on the drop and they DONT have a problem. so the rest of you need to mind ya business.Does this look like a debate thread to you?

Well its not..its to thank someone for something they did. So get on the same topic or dont post.

Guest Lorito
' date='Apr 19 2007, 11:26 AM' post='183008']

What dont you disagree with? The person who got the flam that dropped had NO problems returning it to Milk.

Its not up to anyone ELSE...it was only up to the person who got on the drop and they DONT have a problem. so the rest of you need to mind ya business.Does this look like a debate thread to you?

Well its not..its to thank someone for something they did. So get on the same topic or dont post.

I disagree with jjj, i didnt say anything about the person who dropped and the person who gave it back. I didnt even say that the GM forced him to do it.

So whats your problem? If u dont like what we post or u think this is not a debate, well, close the damm thread Mussolini!

' date='Apr 19 2007, 11:26 AM' post='183008']

I disagree with jjj, i didnt say anything about the person who dropped and the person who gave it back. I didnt even say that the GM forced him to do it.

So whats your problem? If u dont like what we post or u think this is not a debate, well, close the damm thread Mussolini!

The problem is that you completely runned away from the Topic and began to talk something different from the point of the Thread.