Sign in to follow this  
Alright ---Juggs

Bai Bai Nemesis

Belv stfu amp in pvp 1v1

Anywho you guys left me out eh? This wasn't very fair I almost got my bbh3 scammed and drago w0w y0u got lucky wuta was on your side wasn't very fair >.<

Rules are you share acc you get scammed , so be it. I don't know they felt bad for you and for me NO! (Maybe cuz you kn0ez) ANYWHO I would have done my best not to return your item's ;) I did it to du^^ I could it to YOU

And gms were more fair to the situation when I got marclorc back from Du , they were fair cuz its his fault for trading meeeeeeee and it should have beeeeeeen that the items theey stole from you should have been stolen, that will show you to stop playing HB a lot

You shouldn't be talking about people playing other games. Your always on :D

I had nothing to do with this apart from juggz bro ESTEBAN got me banned l0lz anywho things are normal and yaa

i realy took alright as a nice guy and trustfull, i dont take him as guilty or inocent

But marclorc? :S guilty 100% i heard alot of stuff about him.. and he screwd my friend DU^^ so i dont doubt that he is guilty.

i realy took alright as a nice guy and trustfull, i dont take him as guilty or inocent

But marclorc? :S guilty 100% i heard alot of stuff about him.. and he screwd my friend DU^^ so i dont doubt that he is guilty.

RngD owned in duel you with mass itenz huahua n00b

Lol I don't have internet

Im on a phone (sidekick )

WHAT DID YOU HEAR ABOUT ME?

I bet if I could play hb on this stupid phone I would own you.

that obviously shows u that juggz had plenty to do with it also. dont take a genius.

Belv don't you have a son to feed? Or was that just an excuse to leave our pvp? You said ill get back to you, I never got a answerrrr

And i bet that if u leaved in my country and near me u wouldnt talk so much. BUt ho well ur lucky he? But in other case i even feel sry for you :S u like to steal ur friends, say lies, saying other people suck, man did u ever look at yourself? i saw ur picture on forum and from the actions that u do and ur picture i feel sry for you seriously :S u dont have nothing good :S i know this is just a game but the actions is what makes the people be what they are.

I hate to be rude but since i know you, u only make sh1t to ur friends and to the others guys around you.