Sign in to follow this  
Koreef

In Order To Have Good Fps

My computer sucks, and I need a new one. What specs should I get for good fps?

Imperative you insist on Windows XP. Do not take NO for an answer if they want your order they will get XP for it. Vista is just a rolling problem, not just for HB for many other programs too.

all you need is windows xp and a good connection, after that any computer will due for HB.

I'd have to disagree with you on that one... on my PC I'm running XP with high speed internet and I never get above 70 FPS

search the forum, there are several topic on how to tweak you setting to get better FPS,

HB is a 2d graphic game, so theres no need for a fancy 3d video card. (i have 2 GeForce 6 series and

have both of them disabled)

but any new cpu, is going to have a good processor and memory so they should all run hb so that

you get good fps aslong as you put your setting right.

Get some nice Chip, Like core 2 duo Of Intel with more than 2 Ghz of speed. 2 gb of ram and geforce 7200+ with 256 Mb of memory. With that and disable the syncro u will get 400+ Fps.

Get some nice Chip, Like core 2 duo Of Intel with more than 2 Ghz of speed. 2 gb of ram and geforce 7200+ with 256 Mb of memory. With that and disable the syncro u will get 400+ Fps.

IPB Image

IPB Image

900-1200 FPS Steady on helbreath, also will play any game on the market at maximum detail settings without lag so if you want to be able to play other video games this one lets you have the ultimate gaming experience atleast for a year or two.