Sign in to follow this  
ek me 101

Angel Problem Suggestion

I was reading the forum earlier and Cancer was saying how when a angel pops up on his screen his fps drops to 60, as does mine, mine drops to 64 because we both have vista. BUT! i played a server before called HBWorld, and they had in game options to disable trees and angels, and when i cicked Angels>Off it solved my problem in that server. I dont know how they did it it is a pretty custom server. Just let me know if you guys can do it, if not ill look into it and ask Admin of the server, hes a good friend.

that would be amazing :blink: . but i have noticed other things have the same affect on my fps such as fish in the pools of water in town and the smokestacks of buildings. but just doing this would be great!

yes exactly, its nearly impossible to PvP when other player has an ange, and not only that, nearly impossible to escape if your being owned :P I hope they could do something about it because Visa players have a huge disadvantage, because we suck :D

*censored* you all, I have 65 fps tops with or without an angel, if you can't pvp with having 3x the fps on someone, you don't deserve to call yourself a player.

lol no ur an idiot because how are u going to PvP a mage that can run 3x as fast as you and can cast blizz about 3 times before you even get to it? im talking about warr vs mage pvp