Sign in to follow this  
CheeseIt

Let Me Just Try To Get This Cleared Up

lemme just go and say me and my bro were going to share this account , we ended up getting drunk one night i passed out and he decided he wanted a few eks, log into our aresden and lamed like 6 or 7 eks, i go to log in the next day and says im banned, kinda sucked i had just gotten to max lvl that day, any how i change my pw write a ticket and was granted amnesty...sweet i can play again! but today log in and says im banned for same thing ?

cheeseit

Posted on 24-2-2009 at 2:48 PM

my bro was messing around on my character i know im going to get everything deleted but i still want to play

jaapy[GM] (Helbreath Nemesis GameMaster)

Posted on 26-2-2009 at 5:34 PM

OK, EK lamers can get 1 more chance from us by amnesty. I've applied amnesty to your account. You can play again.

Also, I have to delete your level 39 character with the lame name. You know what I mean, right? So that's done too..

that was my ticket :o

i dont want to spam but i have no idea where to put this, i dont want to lose everything again :(

Err, did he lame again?

Like was it for the same event that you got banned twice, or a different event?

i most definatly did not lame again im sure once they check the records they will just see , i have been banned for the same thing twice it looks like :(:(

If that's the case, then I'm sure it'll be resolved soon.

Sucks, but unfortunately we are responsible for the shares on our account, it's cool there's an amnesty at all.

I'm sure the GM's will sort it out for you soon. Good luck!

Just make a ticket again, don't write this stuff on the forums.. topic closed.