Sign in to follow this  
philosophr

28feb09 Update

hey.. ive dled the updater for this update yada yda... but it stops at 90% and theres no way to dl sprites on this site that i can see other than the updater.. any solutions to this..

ive dled the updater again.. and the new helgame client.. but the updater gets an error and its not lettin me connect.. geez hb was never this difficult

Read and follow these instructions as an alternative way of doing the update:-

1. Download Helbreath Patch 4.66 from website

2. Take the files in the Contents folder of the update folder and paste all those files into the Contents folder in my original Full helbreath folder, when it asks if you want to replace the files say yes.

3. Do the same thing with the MapData and Sprites folder conents.

4. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE FOLDERS, COPY AND PASTE THE CONTENTS OF THE FOLDERS, or you will delete the unchanged files.

5. replace the helgame.exe, cximage.dll with the new ones from the update folder.

6. Should be good to go.

:angry: ok i have dowloaded 3 times now, i did what oceaneagle said, it says the server is online, but when i go to the client and try to log in i put in my un and pw and it just says connection lost. i tried to manually patch like oceaneagle said copying and replacing the contents, not the whole folder, but its just not working :S somebody post a full download that works please :wacko: thanks!

:angry: ok i have dowloaded 3 times now, i did what oceaneagle said, it says the server is online, but when i go to the client and try to log in i put in my un and pw and it just says connection lost. i tried to manually patch like oceaneagle said copying and replacing the contents, not the whole folder, but its just not working :S somebody post a full download that works please :wacko: thanks!

You must copy all the files over adding the Contents/Mapdata/Sprites of the 4.66 into the HB files of the same name

You must then copy over cximage.dll/HelGame/updater into the HB folder overwriting those that are in there.

I know this works several people have done it successfully.