Sign in to follow this  
Ralp

Cocoa

GM can you helpme with my problem..i post yesterday and you not answerme if you help me or not...when we talk for the game you said the foro was created to post the problems of the players but you not answerme yet..so please try to help me..becasue that chars (cocoa and cocoa89) i use to minign and make manu..so i always have wares..zem..merien..and another mineral..and i dont wanna the guy steal me again and loss that items( very dificulst to make and found)..so please GM helpme to change the accoutns..thanks

Gm if you are not going to solve my problema, let me know when will i be able to change my psw on my own, Thxs

Gm if you are not going to solve my problema, let me know when will i be able to change my psw on my own, Thxs

Gm, I dont speak or write in english, a friend of mine did it for me, today my friend translated your answers to me, sorry for the mistakes i made, Thxs

Gm, dont know if its ok, but i think you could deleted these acc so that i can create a new one and use the same names of my old chars, so this time no1 will know my new acc, so if u deleted those acc i will be able to create my chars again, if not i wont be able to uso those names. Thxs