Sign in to follow this  
Nuts

General For Rayn

He got cocky when Dan gave him all his itens and he started to actually get eks. He has like 3 before. Oh and a crit gis.

Crit gis was from demon and was only coupple years agow, whats your point? you think you knew my items? haha did dan give me my old hp set or dm items, dun think so, traded for and Narrathoth helped me if newone,so please talk more trash about what you dont know :lol: LOL o yeah all dans items, i see me with my own items, dans not around, i see you and your little friends crying cuz you cant do shit in game but complain and get owned~ Sorry im better then you :lol:

General ~ Ryan even if you get on lew and disban damnation i will restart it on a dif char, who cares you cant stop us, Dan CLOSED his guild a long time agow, now only the name and legend lives on, so please stop pouting about damnation cuz nowone cares :lol: and if i cared about you i would have tryed to contact you when you first left teamspeak, you think dan even cared about you? rofl ask him the last thing he told me about you please :lol:

nothing you can do to stop us, btw dun care n i got all my own items, where are yall, dun be mad cuz i play the server more then you n keep owning yall hahaha :lol: :lol:

O yeah rayn i see damnation still under my name when i logged, i guess you didnt do a good job of disbannin it :lol:

Thx coolox for the flame = account lock? rofl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love how you guys can only talk shit and flame about me when im locked out from answering :lol: :lol:

So, sorry for post, had to clear up ryans comment about disbanning damnation~~

This post took you like an hour to write, then you quit to go find a dictionary, then you came back and rewrote it.

And Dan gave you his bbh+4 dm4 ogre and SB to use. But i'll bet those were yours from before right?! WRONG.

Nuts..... I NEED you to PM me you account info ASAP.

I Want my shit back please.

My PM's seem to be Not being delivered or something........

DUUUUUH looks like i do know, feel free to make some more shit up though.

You smoke too much pot you idiot. Your memory has deteriorated. Everyone hates you. The anti-you petition has been signed by many players on this forum so i suggest you stop trying to insult me, doom, or boogy because despite what you may think, what you say is not clever or insulting in the least you only make yourself look like more of a jerk.

Even elguason is on our side and he is easily one of the most respectful AND repected players nemesis has ever seen.

Closing arguments : *censored* off, I win.