Sign in to follow this  
IRONCLAD

Leaving...

Its sad its come to this, but i'm gonna have to say goodbye to nemesis as the cons of playing on this server by far outway the pros atm. I'll be checking the forum from time to time to see whether the many issues have been resovled, and who knows, one day i might return :blush:

Till then I bid you farewell and thanks for all the memories :wub:

Guest george4567

Its sad its come to this, but i'm gonna have to say goodbye to nemesis as the cons of playing on this server by far outway the pros atm. I'll be checking the forum from time to time to see whether the many issues have been resovled, and who knows, one day i might return :blush:

Guest Kwisatz

I JUST joined this server...sad to see ppl leaving, but more discouraging is that you said there are issues with the server. Should I do a search to find the problems or can you sum up the major ones? I'm sure ALL games have their problems, but your post seems like you are fed up with -something-.

Hopefully you will return when I am high enough to pvp against you. :)

Guest bateador

I JUST joined this server...sad to see ppl leaving, but more discouraging is that you said there are issues with the server. Should I do a search to find the problems or can you sum up the major ones? I'm sure ALL games have their problems, but your post seems like you are fed up with -something-.

You can pvp with me right now im lvl 80 :P

Guest Kwisatz

You can pvp with me right now im lvl 80 :P

:) I will probably start pvping once I get 100+