Sign in to follow this  
oceaneagle

Silly Hat?

OK., I made a donation via PayPal but haven't received even the courtesy of acknowledgement let alone a silly hat to wear to identify me as a contributor.

There again should I be surprised at this? My PMs on other matters were ignored too.

OK., I made a donation via PayPal but haven't received even the courtesy of acknowledgement let alone a silly hat to wear to identify me as a contributor.

There again should I be surprised at this? My PMs on other matters were ignored too.

56272[/snapback]

sometimes GMs have their whispers turned off, so they're not ignoring you specifically

sometimes they are too busy

no one has got a silly hat yet, and if we do we'll be thankful for it

(not sure if all donations now are getting hats/helms, but thats another matter)

the GMs are very busy at the moment, and Im sure they appriciate your donation (especially since you're new and still donated), but they really do have a lot of work on atm.

sorry to say but patience is required for a little while :)

No offense ocean, but jesus christ.....chill out. sexy and scat have real lives too ya know. They are busting their asses to get this server working right, plus they have real life jobs that they have to go to work for too. It's a real shame when some ppl that donate money to this server only do it to get recognition. I myself wish that I could donate, but I can't. I am worried about keeping my family fed, or I would donate. AND....It would make me feel good just to be a donater. I wouldn't bust peoples balls over a dam gold hat.

No offence take ;). It's not a hat I am after that was just a throw away remark, the courtesy of a automated 'thank you' email would have been nice.

ocean i dont receive the donations but i can tell you Thank you so much for donate! :)

As soon we can fix all bugs, as Dream[GM] said, we will do the possible to make all the donators the special items... ;)

Don't worry about.

And one more time Thank you all for play here and donate some money! :)

Helbreath Nemesis Staff:

Nipon[GM]

ocean i dont receive the donations but i can tell you Thank you so much for donate! :)

As soon we can fix all bugs, as Dream[GM] said, we will do the possible to make all the donators the special items... ;)

Don't worry about.

And one more time Thank you all for play here and donate some money! :)

Helbreath Nemesis Staff:

Nipon[GM]

57756[/snapback]

Thanks for the belated thanks even though you are not someone from the hierarchy.

I really do wish I hadn't mentioned the bloody hat. I wasn't aware any such thing had been mooted elsewhere. Just for the record....

I DON't WANT A BLOODY HAT.

You have every right to wonder why something that was promised to you weeks ago has not been given to you.

And i dont blame you for being upset that it has taken this long.

You have every right to wonder why something that was promised to you weeks ago has not been given to you.

And i dont blame you for being upset that it has taken this long.

57841[/snapback]

Now I really am confused. Nothing was promised to me.