Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Welcome

• Back to the Classic Nemesis.
  • Hellfire, Taming, Salvaging, Enchanting, Skinning Are Disabled.
  • Barracks Max Level 80 (RAIDING ENABLED).
  • Farm Dungeon Connected to Promiseland (Level 140).
  • 3 Heldenians / Week
  • 3 Crusades / Week
  • Automated Events EVERY DAY.
  • TRADE EK

more info to be added SOON.

Hype af for a actual HB server, Olympia isn't hb anymore. Will statted bbh and wiz cap/hat still be in the game? Also sad to see HF gone good spell does that mean sleep is gone too? Also what is the point of ek trade and lowered hero items? Seems counter productive and eks worth less

Edited by Shiffty

Hype af for a actual HB server, Olympia isn't hb anymore. Will statted bbh and wiz cap/hat still be in the game? Also sad to see HF gone good spell does that mean sleep is gone too? Also what is the point of ek trade and lowered hero items? Seems counter productive and eks worth less

Lol strange to see someone at forum.

I agree with u. Not also olympia. Us also are not HB anymore.

This community have changed already.

The people, is already used to just switch to a new server every 3 months.

I have opened servers in november/december on the last 3 years.

Means we are lasting a year only.

Theres no magic formula in which all players will stay and not complain, somes want high others want low.

Building the average is the best way to more players.

About trade EK, i can tell u the following, and i accept advice cause i dont need to launch now, i have more time for this.

I have this server for a lot of years and we have been accused of editing and ppl complains about selling.

Noone never cared we never sold from behind, all we sold was on web, public and for anyone without special attention, auto service without waits.

And we payed for host on bad moments without any problem.

Considering this, and your trade EK question, one of our plans is the following:

Cash shop works like this:

1 Nemesis Currency = 1us$

New plan for trade EK is this:

1 Nemesis Currency = 1us$ = 1EK

SO u can load Nemesis Currency with money OR EK. (u cant buy EKs for hero, but can trade EK to currency)

Most of the items in cash/EK shop are corrupted. And the list still the one on the old server which still need to remove things, DW!

Think about it. and gimme a good advice. Ppl just dont play for long time and ppl dont reach Full hero ANymore, but maybe they make 25Eks to rent a Demon Slayer for a month and keep playing one more month.

U can Real life work to pay for Game Shop or u can Work inside Game to get Credits at the Shop.
Up to each one Free Time, which is what we, 30+ years old people need this days.

bbh, stat and caps staying, DW they balance between them, and this is lower droprate AND without Salvaging / enchanting.

HF gone, Sleep Staying

I use fourms for every server I have ever played on, probably used this one the least because it's never been active for as long as I have played nemesis servers. I really like that idea to trade eks for corrupted items. That is something I think most people will enjoy. So you can PvP to stay geared with people. Great idea by you guys. If you don't mind me asking why is HF being removed. I can agree with the salvaging and enchanting, as that was a bit op for making items when you got the right stuff (used it alot in banana with 100%.)

I use fourms for every server I have ever played on, probably used this one the least because it's never been active for as long as I have played nemesis servers. I really like that idea to trade eks for corrupted items. That is something I think most people will enjoy. So you can PvP to stay geared with people. Great idea by you guys. If you don't mind me asking why is HF being removed. I can agree with the salvaging and enchanting, as that was a bit op for making items when you got the right stuff (used it alot in banana with 100%.)

There was Always more complains than enjoys about Helfire. And the Sprite makes feel like Hell to Client.

Classic is just a word here. This server is an average of ppls requests. Should be called Nemesis "Average"

This is the perfect server for salvaging and enchanting as Skill progress IS DEFAULT formula. (will be disabled anyway)

We are keeping non classic things OFC.

Maybe could tone down HF, It's damage was really high. I enjoyed it for hunting is why I asked, I always used esw more for pvp anyway.

Edited by Shiffty

Hello i like the idea going back to classic and trading eks for currency its good move, but not for very rare items which affect a lot in pvp.

About hf its so hard to tell first thing is that its very easy to ek and exp with that spell to be honest both too super easy for ek and exp , but at least mage can exp on every pit not only trolls this gives a lot more fun, without hf also can exp on ogre or ww something ,but its painful too boring take a lot more time. So why dont make it super rare, If its super good not like it was before, a lot people have hf and it was not good, if a lot players get an item its not rare anymore its common and hf was that item at the end!

About conclusion just for the whole game, its simple make drop very low 2x lower than you want to do now, because this is what ruined every server not high exp but too high drop. If everyone have only shop items this is fun! Because everyone fights in middleland no one hiding all have a chance for win. When people get a lot good items too fast they got bored an leave"its fruit server and it will not stand long , we dont want that" But FIRST thing is that when we got a lot of players with cool stuff like ridiculous high mr hp mp set. Than at this point server losing players, because normal player cant stand a chance with peoples having sets 70+, he will die couple o times than he leave, cause 0 chance for win so whats the point in playing?

The Goal is only one maximize the time before players get too high items, otherwise newly character with 0 items will leave. Until people still finding items, thats the server chance will gather more and more players, always after that there is less income, when everyone will saw on chat "trade sb gbh xneck x ring set hp70+" they will not play the server.

Edited by Senju

Hello i like the idea going back to classic and trading eks for currency its good move, but not for very rare items which affect a lot in pvp.

About hf its so hard to tell first thing is that its very easy to ek and exp with that spell to be honest both too super easy for ek and exp , but at least mage can exp on every pit not only trolls this gives a lot more fun, without hf also can exp on ogre or ww something ,but its painful too boring take a lot more time. So why dont make it super rare, If its super good not like it was before, a lot people have hf and it was not good, if a lot players get an item its not rare anymore its common and hf was that item at the end!

About conclusion just for the whole game, its simple make drop very low 2x lower than you want to do now, because this is what ruined every server not high exp but too high drop. If everyone have only shop items this is fun! Because everyone fights in middleland no one hiding all have a chance for win. When people get a lot good items too fast they got bored an leave"its fruit server and it will not stand long , we dont want that" But FIRST thing is that when we got a lot of players with cool stuff like ridiculous high mr hp mp set. Than at this point server losing players, because normal player cant stand a chance with peoples having sets 70+, he will die couple o times than he leave, cause 0 chance for win so whats the point in playing?

The Goal is only one maximize the time before players get too high items, otherwise newly character with 0 items will leave. Until people still finding items, thats the server chance will gather more and more players, always after that there is less income, when everyone will saw on chat "trade sb gbh xneck x ring set hp70+" they will not play the server.

I think the drop will be fine, to low of a drop will turn people off too. Most people that play this game now days are adults who have work and other things going on in life. I'm about to be 21 and I think i'm one of the youngest people who still play this game. As for hellfire I felt like that was the only way to hunt tbh. Mobs have so much ma here its hard to hunt much as a mage you are very limited. Especially if its a solo hunt or small group.

Edited by Shiffty

because the hunt wasnt made for small groups like todays.

Ive been busy putting client in order, so on the first days there will not be trade EK for sure.

Still have time for it.

Most people will probably want hero first, but I noticed no wands for eks? Was this meant to be or only spells for mages? Also how long do these corrupted items last?

Edited by Shiffty

Can we do something about capes? I understand they strip now because of pa capes(which it was fine before imo.) But they strip way to *censored*ing fast. Makes capes almost pointless, my cape is stripping like 5 swings from a bbh. Either needs more endurance or hammers not strip them, maybe make a different kind of weapon or something like shields. Maybe make axes from the back strip capes. Capes are already rare and just a shop cape i can't keep on for more than 5 mins of a fight.

Can we do something about capes? I understand they strip now because of pa capes(which it was fine before imo.) But they strip way to *censored*ing fast. Makes capes almost pointless, my cape is stripping like 5 swings from a bbh. Either needs more endurance or hammers not strip them, maybe make a different kind of weapon or something like shields. Maybe make axes from the back strip capes. Capes are already rare and just a shop cape i can't keep on for more than 5 mins of a fight.

We made endu adjustments to them, like 6 months ago.

I remember increasing at least on the hero ones and difference in endu between normal and combatant.

Ill check them, maybe we forgot or something.

They have 1000 endurance but it still seems very low especially for how low cape drops are and how much hammers strip. It is a cape after all.

They have 1000 endurance but it still seems very low especially for how low cape drops are and how much hammers strip. It is a cape after all.

combatant one more endu also i think. and heros also depending on upgrade

combatant one more endu also i think. and heros also depending on upgrade

They have the same endurance I just checked both have 1,000

Edited by Shiffty

hero cape should be made non strippable, same for +1/+2 hero cape it just seems so silly when indirect rear hit strips capes because of the way bbh are incredibly boosted for strip.