Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Game Update 7/11/2015 - Nemesis Guilds Beta

Today we've launched the official Nemesis Guilds Beta server.

The purpose is to find and resolve any remaining bugs before the official opening !

Old characters have been added to the game for you to use for play-testing in this beta server.

Please report any bugs to GMs/admins, through the ticket system or here in the forums so we can resolve any issues before launch.

Recent changes since latest Game Update are as following:

Fixed/Changed/Balancing:

- Adjusted exp rates too mid-rate server settings

- Adjusted barracks to max level 140/160 (to be decided)

- Balanced Beholder Drop Rate -- Too many powerful manuals entered in Banana too early

- Adjusted Utility Skills Formula to be between the old Golden Era and Banana training speed. -- Taming, Enchanting and Salvaging were too easy in Banana and created unbalance, making them more difficult should balance them out accordingly and still keep them worthwhile to train.

- Corpse Potions are now applied upon death of the monster (if the killer has the active buff).

- Items upgraded with Merien stone that fail upgrading and are saved by Stone of Kloness didn't have their maximum endurance reset.

- Hero Cape +1 could not be upgraded (was still in the force-no-upgrade list)

- Duplicate DK items will now always deplete the lowest upgraded item.

- Adjusted crafting difficulty to match better to the drop rate of items -- Done to prevent devaluation of DM, MS, RM, DF necklaces compared to Liche, Stone Golem, Merien and others.

New Features/Items/Functionality:

- Preliminary Round for PvP Tournaments

- Repeatability of PvP tournaments (so we can schedule daily/weekly/monthly tournaments !)

- GUILD ITEMS - Items bound to guilds that cannot leave guilds.

- Guild Item Quests - Expansion of the Quest System to allow creation (by admins) of guild quests that can reward guild items and could require the payment of GCP (guild contri)

- Item Chests - Armor, Weapon (100% guaranteed randomly statted item) and Rare (based on monster item-drop rate, so not 100% chance!) item boxes that have a chance to reward items -- These boxes can be given out by GMs, Quests, Tournaments, Events as rewards or sold in the cash shop (for those who like to gamble for their Medusa)

- New Item (with new graphics!): Kloness Hammer (Drops from Unicorn, 55% Armor Strip Rate)

- New Guard NPCs (Sword, Bow, Axe) -- needs to be summoned by a GM, they might be added/replacing some of the existing guards at the tele pads.

Upcoming changes on next beta patch:

- Removal of Safe Zones in Middleland, Dungeons, ToH and Icebound

- Replaced Teleportation to danger-zones (from which we remove safe zones) from a single-spawn-spot to a random-spawn-area (prevents boxing/camping spawn locations)

Cant wait for guilds to open :D

sounds like it will be fun times :D :D

Excellent work as always GM's :D :D Much thanks :D

i've already posted it in the facebook group, but i'll post it here too just in case...

its a small thing in a mid-H server, but with a 200CHR player, and being the held winner / no heldenian ; you can buy 100 arrows at 50 something gold, and sell every arrow on its own for 1 gold.... with a macro /bot people can get free gold

edit:

and something im not sure if its a bug or not since i've neber tryed it in golden era or banana.... the lava golems

once you start using the axe on the corpses, they dissapear in 8 secs aprox (using the clock of the berserk buff); aprox 12 swings of the pick axe.

at the web the guide says that you need 80% of minning... with 80% you get nothing since they are way too hard, you need between 85 and 90 to start minning something (about 2-3 coal-iron or 1 mithral in that time)

Edited by aengis

another weird thing:

the ek's and contri needed for the hero set is really weird, and becomes crazy depending if you have the screen of the mission open... here some screens:

7LZoWPM.jpg

WMsY9cR.jpg

and once you press the "OK" button, it turn back to the previous numbers
UNX8KNm.jpg

Hey,

Not sure if it is a bug or not, but when you use a activated item ( guild medu/ice/xel axe) it show a +xxxx number on first hit sometimes i noticed. i couldn't get a ss for it unfortunately, sorry.

lugiore

I would like to see some new char builds, you can add all this stuff, but in the end will be the same builds as always, it would be fun (al least for me) to see max stats 250 or 300, that would change a little bit how PvP goes, i think HBKorea went for max stat 300 and max lvl 200, maybe max lvl200 its too much because of the low population, but higher stats would be something different to try.

Hi! I'm a new player. If I create a new char in Banana Server (BETA moment), my chars will be deleted? Who can a start a new char in the official server? Thx.

missions are not working.... neither the kill X number of monsters in X map (d3 mission is the one i tryed, with every monster i could find), or the kill X monster in X map (for example: frosts in icebound)

drop in ML is off the charts O_O, less than 10 min and i got 1 xel, 1 mer, 1 stated bbh(right hp42) and 1 stat giant sword (agile rep7)

edit: the small trees option in the launcher doesnt work with icebound trees

Edited by aengis

Sign in to follow this