Sign in to follow this  
Halelujah

A Few Suggestions.

Hi,

These are some suggestions that I think will enhance the gameplay;

1. Majestic point indicator at Character Info page. (To show how many majestic points are available from the page instead of clicking on Level Settings or Bag > Upgrade which is a hassle.)

2. Low FPS mode, not sure how this works but it's good for low spec PC.

3. Quest counter; to show amount of mobs killed. Sometimes you don't realize when the quest is done due to too many information coming out, so a quest counter would be very ideal.

As I mentioned above these are only opinions, thank you.

Hi,

3. Quest counter; to show amount of mobs killed. Sometimes you don't realize when the quest is done due to too many information coming out, so a quest counter would be very ideal.

I have also one solution for the quests. In accepted quests put info like "kill 30liche" "kill 30 liche party". Because sometimes didnt know, if I take party quest or normal quest. There is info only when you take it, on list ctrl+q you dont know if you have party or normal quest.

Nice suggestions, we'll take some of them into account and add them to the pipeline (if not already added).

I do have some additional questions though on which I'd like some feedback/more info:

* For low detail: how do you see this, you can go to low detail level using CTRL+D in-game already. There isn't much "lower" you can go besides omitting certain sprites from showing up.

* Quest counter: you like to put specific objectives on-screen I assume, and probably want to be able to move them around so you can choose where to place them?

* Quest Names: would it help if we add symbols in the end like [P] for party, [N] for normal, [G] for guild, [W] for world, [T] for town?

Nice suggestions, we'll take some of them into account and add them to the pipeline (if not already added).

I do have some additional questions though on which I'd like some feedback/more info:

* For low detail: how do you see this, you can go to low detail level using CTRL+D in-game already. There isn't much "lower" you can go besides omitting certain sprites from showing up.

* Quest counter: you like to put specific objectives on-screen I assume, and probably want to be able to move them around so you can choose where to place them?

* Quest Names: would it help if we add symbols in the end like [P] for party, [N] for normal, [G] for guild, [W] for world, [T] for town?

1. Not really understand, you want to put more options on/off for low detail? Example visable footstep on low detail, but still all in gray.

2. It will be good to move that objective where you want, but default in one place will be also nice.

3. Yes it will help a lot good idea.

Also I have another solution, there is some trees on ib, which aren't included in the option without trees. There is possibility to add them?

I personally think both of these would be helpful, especially the 2nd one. Very confusing sometimes to know which quest is which type if you don't have the numbers memorized!

White, i think he meant something like, the fight score display we came out with which displays below sv time.

But what if some1 has every single quest lol

But what if some1 has every single quest lol

If it possible will be good to do like that. Every time you kill some monster the icons will be changed for that monster. Example if you kill troll you see trolls, than if you kill rudolph you will see rudolphs.

The idea for quests on screen i got is as following:

- Have a "checkbox" thingy in front of each objective in each quest.

- Click the "checkbox" to check/uncheck it which'll enable/disable the display of that objective

That way you choose which objectives you put on-screen, if you want one out, open the quest and clear the checkbox and if you want a different one on, then go to the quest and check the objective you want visible.

Is there a way to set auto running mode after reconnection? :s Server's had problem lately and got massive disconnection, got annoyed that had to keep CTRL + R CTRL + A CTRL + N.

Edited by Halelujah