Sign in to follow this  
T-Pain

Transfer Characters To Banana?

It's obvious no one playing low rate server besides me and 2-3 people, it is very frustrating after so much time spent playing. Farjat/White maybe you should offer low rate players the option to transfer characters to the new banana...

We're just one week into Banana and we anticipated/expected this short set-back to the Golden Era (this is how it always goes when new servers open, it's called HYPE).

So we're going to let the HYPE pass by for some days/weeks and see the results.

Once the results are in, we will make an appropriate assessment when or how we can possibly allow transfers IF we decide to close down the Golden Era.

But for now we will NOT close Golden Era and we will NOT whipe Golden Era either.

Kinda offtopic, but it would be awesome to hear about Golden Era's future. It's online yeah, but literally no players on. I think Nemesis "trademark" has been long living servers, until Golden Era. Now we got Banana which seems to be like Golden Era v2. At the moment I don't feel like playing neither server, because no idea of the future.

no need to wait Pwna, golden times of good ol' Helbreath sadly passed away followed with fruit changes that HB community was never asked permission for, as the living base for a Helbreath server are players instead of admins/gm's, we can only give a huge THANKS to the great Siementech for gifting us this jewel of a MMORPG

Edited by thepr0

+999999

Close golden era, only 2 player on

-999999!

I'm one of those nostalgic HB low rate exp and drop players who enjoyed so much years ago going hunt with my guild: food game... and so on. No Banana, Apple or Grapes Server will replace the 'golden era' of Helbreath!

If only it was back...

Btw, I would like to play "Golden Era" but I'm having problems recovering password of my account "Gerard".

Is 'Password Recovery' working? It says that 'an email was sent to "geera".' But, no email in my mailbox. What's wrong? And, why the *censored* it says 'geera' if my name is Gerard?

From my point of view, and if I was GM (once I was GM and Admin in Helbreath Europe, like in 2004) I would encourage old players to play again. For example, why not sending an email with some cool and epic screenshots (hunts, sades, helds, raids...) and just below all the account details? (Account, password, and name of chars). That would make old players who hesitate coming back return to HB. Password recovery system is cool, it is a piece of PHP script that does the work for you while you're sleeping, ok. But you (GMs and Admins) know that all the players who haven't played for more than 4 or 5 years won't remember their account details!! Why not sending a mailing with these details and some encouraging screens?

And another discouraging reason might be the complex that Nemesis has turned with all the Updaters and multiple kind of errors you can have before succeeding to run the game; I spent like a whole day to fix the '.NET framework' error! I even had to follow a tutorial in YouTube! This is a reason not to play HB back for sure!

So please, take my humble suggestions into consideration:

- Sending a mailing with account details (account, password, characters and their level) and cool screenshots and news.

- Making the access to the game easier, there must be an easier and faster way to launch/install the game!

Thank you!

ArgoN

Edited by ArgoN

Btw, I would like to play "Golden Era" but I'm having problems recovering password of my account "Gerard".

Is 'Password Recovery' working? It says that 'an email was sent to "geera".' But, no email in my mailbox. What's wrong? And, why the *censored* it says 'geera' if my name is Gerard?

Password recovery works fine, but keep in mind that the Golden Era succeeded Nemesis 2 in August 2013. If you haven't place since then, you likely don't even have an account left to play as with the transition everything was cleared (including accounts).

If you do however have an account, but cannot remember, feel free to make a second account (yes you can use the same e-mail address for multiple accounts) and send us a ticket via the support system at our website, we have far more tools through that system available to help you much faster than via the forums, facebook or whatsapp.

Eventually, jump into TS and have a chat with us if you're really desperate and can't figure it out.

From my point of view, and if I was GM (once I was GM and Admin in Helbreath Europe, like in 2004) I would encourage old players to play again. For example, why not sending an email with some cool and epic screenshots (hunts, sades, helds, raids...) and just below all the account details? (Account, password, and name of chars). That would make old players who hesitate coming back return to HB. Password recovery system is cool, it is a piece of PHP script that does the work for you while you're sleeping, ok. But you (GMs and Admins) know that all the players who haven't played for more than 4 or 5 years won't remember their account details!! Why not sending a mailing with these details and some encouraging screens?

As mentioned, we've made a reset, so there are no "details" to be sent to old players. We did do "agressive" facebook advertising and bulk-mailing to 100-thousand e-mail addresses collected over the years of Nemesis, yet few e-mail addresses really exist (or still exist) and others don't feel like coming back dispite bonuses, promotations or starter packs being given out.

And another discouraging reason might be the complex that Nemesis has turned with all the Updaters and multiple kind of errors you can have before succeeding to run the game; I spent like a whole day to fix the '.NET framework' error! I even had to follow a tutorial in YouTube! This is a reason not to play HB back for sure!

True, the process of getting to play has evolved and becomes much more advanced, and more secure over the past few years. It can be a pain in the *censored* to get it going. But once again, the support button is right there on our website, you can easily contact us through there, or even give us a shout by facebook, whatsapp or teamspeak if you're in need. We usually arrange team-viewer sessions and do the full blown installation to get you going and ready to play.

The steps to play are easy, 1. obtain .NET framework 4.0, 2. obtain our auto updater, 3. run the auto updater (and click play now) and you're actually done... 3 easy steps :) -- Step 1 is usually the hardest, but even for thatone we provide the auto updater SETUP which should download .NET 4.0 for you, install it as well as install the auto updater for you.

In most machines .NET 4.0 should be installed if all windows updates are done, it is supposed to be a default package that's included in windows these days.