Sign in to follow this  
Bruce74

Halloween Party Quests

Hi all,

As I cannot have a correct answer making tickets for that, I want to know if I am the only one who feel fu..ed up with the HQ party quests ?

When I'm connected, there are like 8-15 ppl online, half of them are elvine and half of Ares are AFK in wh.

So, when I ask if someone want to party for HQ quests, here are the answers :

End of answers !!!

So can someone explain me how to complete party quests alone ?

Sadly but getting a 100% or 90% tammer i pick up NS hallo boots and when try "Big trick" quest are so bugged then i just recall and never came back again.

For me preffer close that map and get all the ppl on ML or IB again.

@Bruce: You probably can't finish them alone. They're party quests for a reason. (it's too hard to do it solo). Never the less, the unique halloween boots/shoes from this year can be obtained by anyone. It is only the statted version that's meant to be for those who put a lot of effort and teamplay into obtaining them.

@Dama: The party quests aren't bugged at all, they work perfectly fine. You need to START them in a party, you need to PROGRESS them in a party and you must FINISH them in a party. In other words, you must do the entire quest while being in a party, hence the name "PARTY quest".

But if there would actually be some kind of bug in it, then I'd like to hear the details of it. As I said countless times to you in the past, shouting out that there is something wrong is a GOOD thing, but without details we CANNOT resolve the problem.

A prime example of this is this guy in Banana beta, he shouted out to us there was a very specific bug in paralyze and high damage (40+) dealing, he shouted out, explained it and we simply fixed the problem. This kind of people diserve a medal for their effort (too bad medals don't exist in helbreath).

White go check bug on "partially complete quest" i guess that dont work yestarday try in to do it with kloness zem and dissapear all items but quest in red all when i drop rest of items on WH.

White go check bug on "partially complete quest" i guess that dont work yestarday try in to do it with kloness zem and dissapear all items but quest in red all when i drop rest of items on WH.

You did this(?):

1) Took all quest items with you

2) Went to cityhall(or Halloqueen?)

3) Select partially complete quest and did that

4) Items disappeared from bag, right?

5) Quest status was updated? Showing your progress?

6) ?????

7) Profit

Edited by GeniuS

OK, I'm tired to explain something that you don't understand. Does someone can translate what i mean when I say "THERE'S NOBODY TO MAKE A PARTY TO COMPLETE PARTY QUESTS".

Do you think I'm so stupid so I can understand that a mage cannot solo a Captain Gargoyle ? WTF

@Bruce: I understand that it's hard to find other people to party with in order to complete the hardest quests. We're trying to do as much as possible to get people back to play.

The way I personally see it is that the HQ reward is a nice unique item to obtain, a show-off item saying "I was there back in 2014", which over time can become very valueable (as it's not longer available).

With the points of view, I see the statted version as the elite-reward, hard to get and values much higher than the normal reward. A rather optional reward to obtain IF you have the elite skills (or companions) to complete it.

As said before, we are very much aware of the low population in the server and know that the difficulty of this fully optional quest increased significantly due to that fact. However we're trying to do as much as possible to bring people back to play, but so far our effort of the past 6 months were recently destroyed (in a single week) by a movement in the helbreath community (not just nemesis community).

@Dama & Genius: That's slightly clearer, so it's an issue on partial completion? The step-by-step explenation of Genius is actually genius and would help a lot more to identify the exact point of failure.

I also like to note, if you put items required for a quest in your WH, they will be discounted in your quest as if you no longer have them. (They're ONLY counted if they're in your bag - or if they got "submitted" through partial completion)

so far our effort of the past 6 months were recently destroyed (in a single week) by a movement in the helbreath community (not just nemesis community).

Can you elaborate "movement"?

so far our effort of the past 6 months were recently destroyed (in a single week) by a movement in the helbreath community (not just nemesis community).

Can you elaborate "movement"?

Sure, olympia opened their beta... causing ALL hb server to get crippled and lose many players. We lost 50% of our population to that movement.

@Bruce: the reason of low population is because the useless changes and updates that people didn't wanted to see, causing everyone to move to other servers, when Nemesis 3 started it held 320 players on the /who command, but after the useless updates, mean attitudes from the GM's towards the Helbreath Player's Community, not banning EK lammers and not replying tickets properly led the server to this 10-15 players online.

@Bruce: the reason of low population is because the useless changes and updates that people didn't wanted to see, causing everyone to move to other servers, when Nemesis 3 started it held 320 players on the /who command, but after the useless updates, mean attitudes from the GM's towards the Helbreath Player's Community, not banning EK lammers and not replying tickets properly led the server to this 10-15 players online.

That is not the main problem, in this many years in the HB community always that a server is wiped or re-opened it has a lot of population, all the old players feels nostalgic and come back and the active players feels attraction for a fresh start and change server, but after 1 or 2 months the nostalgic players start to retired again and the active players return to their servers. It happened with Nemesis Argentina and The Golden Era and with many other servers.

In case of Olympia maybe is more attractive now because its max lvl 140 and is something different for us who has been playing a lot of time in 180/200 (even HB Korea changed the max stats and max lvl), you will see when Olympia open their new version it will have a lot of population, but wait a few months after and you will see that population will fall and people will come back here or retire, its always been that way.

So... you can have the best updates and feature, but you will always be affected for the new openings and new version, mostly of the most popular servers.

PD: I think soon "HB USA" will close, so maybe its a opportunity to attract those players.

Edited by OuterHeaven

Now, Sunday, 3.15 am server time, 10.15 my country time. 6 ppl connected (2 by me). I don't care if it's hard to complete party quests. But, I do care if it's impossible.