Sign in to follow this  
rallystx

Server Down? [Fixed]

I like how you respond 2 hours later thinking that he wasn't waiting for a half hour already for the server to go up Joris. You wonder why your playerbase leaves you. Admit when there was a problem instead of ignorantly saying its been fixed as if he was doing something wrong.

I like how you respond 2 hours later thinking that he wasn't waiting for a half hour already for the server to go up Joris. You wonder why your playerbase leaves you. Admit when there was a problem instead of ignorantly saying its been fixed as if he was doing something wrong.

By the time I read the forum posts I was already spammed in facebook groups, facebook chats and whatsapp about the issue. The moment I get one message about the server being off, I go to the server right away to verify it... Once fixed I start to reply all posts one by one, and usually forum is the last place I visit.

Even there is already a 2h delay between his post and me making a reply, I will obviously reply "already fixed" as another message like "we're looking into it" is stupid as it was actually already fixed by the time I replied.